3~Oh my god

I wish I didn't.

Oh my god.

.

.

.

.

.

Suspense continues...

.

.

.

.

.

He was lying on the ground. Blood. Oh god, the blood. I just wanna vomit.

Sarah also had a worried look on her face. THIS IS HER FUCKING FAULT WHY WOULD SHE BE WORRIED?!

"D-Dallon! I swear, this wasn't me."

"How, we left him out here with you."

"Wa-sn't Sarah..." Oh dear, Brendon sounded like he was in so much pain.

I glanced up at Sarah and back down at Brendon. I rushed over to his mangled body and held him in my lap.

"What are you waiting for? Go get Axh and I'll call the hospital and help Brendon." I basically yelled at her and she nodded, running off to the tour bus.

"911, whats your emergency?"

"My friend was beat up and, oh god, the blood."

"Ok, sir, we need you to give us your location."

"Yeah, umm, we are right outside the Frank Irwin Center."

"Ok, we have sent a dispatch over to your location, is your friend conscious?"

"He is going in and out."

"Ok, please stay on the line, let me know if anything changes."

"Ok." I felt the tears in my eyes as I looked at him. I looked at his stomach, because that was where most of the blood was coming from.

HOLY SHIT, THERE IS A KNIFE IN THERE!

"Ma'am, uh, I think I see a knife in his stomach..."

"What?"

"I think there is a pocket knife in his stomach..."

"Ok, leave it in, it is probably stopping most of the blood flow."

"Al-right..." I began to hiccup a little as I held back the tears.

He tensed up slightly in my arms.

"Hey, Bren, can you tell me who did this?"

"My ex..." He hissed in pain when he tried to sit up a little.

"I thought you said Sarah didn't do this. If it wasn't her, who was it?"

He lost consciousness again before he could answer again.

I heard the sirens ring out and Sarah rushing over with Axh.

"Holy shit, what happened?!"

"Brendon was beat up and stabbed."

"STABBED?! BY WHO?!"

"I-I don't know, he fell back out of consciousness when I asked him."

The sirens started to blare though the parking lot and two dudes with a stretcher came out of the back.

They placed Brendon on the stretcher and rolled him away. Dan left with them, because he was the most held together out of all of us.

I looked at my jeans and saw tons of blood, Brendon's blood.

I sighed and stood up from where I was sitting with Brendon's nearly lifeless body.

"Dallon, you may want to change so you don't look like you just murdered someone," Axh softly laughed out. He was trying to lighten the mood, but it was just so gloomy.

"Yeah..."

"But, unfortunately, we are gonna have to cancel the rest of the tour, seeing he was stabbed..."

"I'll post it..."

I whipped my phone out of my pocket and opened up Twitter.

Daldo weekends
@/dallonweekes

Sorry to inform you guys, but we have to cancel the rest of the tour, due to some unfortunate circumstances...I will let you guys know if anything changes, but consider the rest of the tour cancelled. I will also explain what happened later, its a lot to take in for me.

I know I am getting a lot of notifications from Twitter, but, I am leaving my phone alone as I take in everything still.

~~~a few hours~~~

I was laying in my bunk, still pretty upset of what happened. I don't know if Axh, Mike, or Dan told the fans what happened. I heard the door open and the sound of someone's footsteps echo theough the bus.

"Hey, Dallon, I heard what happened with Brendon, if you need to talk, Dan, Axh, and I are here for you."

"I'll be fine."

"Really, cause you are curled up in your bunk, crying."

"Trust me, I'm fine."

"Whatever you say. But, I know you have a crush on Brendon."

"What? You know I'm gay? Who told you?"

"No one, its very obvious. With the way you stare at him and how you were the first to try to help him."

"Mike, promise me that you won't tell anyone."

"Fine, but, they will find out one day. And if you and Brendon get married, I better be invited to the wedding."

"Well, duh."

"Right, I came to tell you that we are at the hotel."

"Ok. I'll be out in a few minutes."

"And your room is 420."

I giggled at the number, because, who wouldn't.

"I'm serious, and the hospital that they put Brendon in is down the road, Axh and Dan are seeing if we could visit him."

"Why didn't you say that before? LETS GO!" I shrieked. I shot up from my bunk, surprisingly not hitting my head on the top.

"I knew that would get you up."

I was already walking to the bus door.

"Hurry up, I don't know which way to go."

"Jeez, someone's in a rush."

We walked down the road and finally got to the tall building after what felt like hours of walking.

So many emotions are going through me right now.

Anger at the person who caused all this.

Sadness, because the person I like is in the hospital.

Confusion. Who would do this to him.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as I entered the hospital. I'm here for Brendon. As a friend. Although, I wish it was more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: jesus, er, geesus, this like #12 in #dallonweekes...