8~little spark

Brendon's POV

I know I used to deny that I was gay, but I really do have a crush on Dallon. There is that little spark that Sarah or K*nny didn't have.

I can no longer think or say his name without cringing. I mean, who can, to be honest.

I AM GAY! YES! FEELS SO GOOD TO SAY THAT, FUCK YEAH!

Anyways, I woke up from a nap to ANOTHER conversation between Dallon and Mike. Jesus, maybe I should open my eyes as soon as I wake up so this doesn't keep happening...right the conversation.

"Mikeee." Dallon whined.

"Whattt?" Mike mocked Dallon. Casual Mike.

"Can you hand me my phone, Brendon looks so peaceful. I can't bear to wake him."

"Fine..."

I felt something move over my head and I tried my best not to flinch.

"Dude, hitting Brendon with a phone wouldn't be ideal either."

"Sorry, but I gotta admit, it's hilarious to see you get all protective of Brendon."

"Shut up."

"Not till you two fuck."

"And how will you know then?"

"Either I hear you two, you guys act really awkward around each other, or you guys act a lot closer together."

"I'll feel weird if you knew we fucked."

"Haha, Mike Naran here to make you feel awkward."

I decided now was a good time to "wake up". I stretched out my arms and curled back into Dallon's side.

"Hey there Bren, how was your nap?"

"Mm, fine, I'm hungry though."

"Mike, get food, pleasssseee."

"But I don't wanna, you can get yourself food."

"But Brendon looks comfortable on me."

"I am."

"Then make Brendon get up and get you food."

"Mike, I have an injury, you weren't stabbed to half death, were you?"

"Oh, yeah, you never explained what happened."

"And I don't want to, its really hard to say."

"Fine, but you are gonna tell someone, right?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Anyways, as y'alls maid, I guess, what would you like."

"Pizza, I'm still mad at you guys for eating it in front of me when I wasn't allowed to eat solid food."

"Ok, pizza it is. I'll be back, I better not come back to you two fucking." Mike said while winking.

Dallon became as red as a tomato and I felt my blood rise to my cheeks as I laughed along.

"Mike, stop that...you are very embarrassing. I'm glad I haven't let you take us out to a restaurant."

"Just wait."

"MIKE!" Dallon squeaked.

I giggled and averted my gaze to the floor.

"Anyways, I'm gonna get that pizza, bye."

"Bye," Dallon and I said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: short chapter because i havent updated in forever because ive been distracted by another book...

Also, my dumb ass has been forgetting to ask you questions that i said i might during the first chapter, lmao

So lets try that again

Question: Milky Ways, Snickers, or Twix?

My answer: Milky ways, cause they dont have the weird crunch that my brain hates to associate to chocolate, if that makes sense...

Also the name sounds like "Mikey Way"