11~Who do I gotta kill?

"Babe, Babe, DALLON!"

I put down my phone after hanging up on Ryan and rushed down to Brendon who was trying to get his converse on. Ryan and I were discussing plans to create a new band.

"What happened, who do I gotta kill?"

"Jeez, I was just trying to get your attention, cause I was gonna go to the store. Also, Mike and Nicole wanna come over."

"Ok, well, I guess everyone lives from now on..."

Brendon placed a soft kiss on my cheek and left the house. I just sat on the couch. Wow, I'm so productive, making sure these couch cushions work.

The doorbell rang, ripping me from my thoughts. Mike and Nicole stood on the otherside, waiting.

"Hey Nicole, hey Mike, come on in. You know the drill, make yourself at home." I said as I let them in.

Mike was smiling proudly and Nicole had joy in her eyes. I grabbed 3 cups of coffee and gave each of them one.

"What are you guys so happy about?"

"Mike asked me out on a date," Nicole gushed. Mike grabbed her and just held it as Nicole leaned towards his chest.

"When did this happen?" I chuckled.

"Well, I was at his house, bashing about how rude Matteo was, and complaining about how I don't like to be lonely. He said he'd date me, well, he said it softly, I barely heard it, but I did and I said that I'd love to be his girlfriend and he got all flustered and asked me out." Mike blushed at the story and looked at his lap.

"Aww, I can see that happening, so when is the wedding?" I asked, Nicole laughed as Mike got even more flustered. He shifted and looked out the window.

"Not for awhile." Nicole said after she stopped laughing.

There was a soft knock on the door, and I answered it. Brendon stood on the other side with tons of plastic bags hanging from his arms. I laughed and pulled some off.

"Why are you carrying so much?"

"Didn't want to take 2 trips, and I don't have to." I laughed again, putting the bags in the kitchen.

He smiled as he put all the refrigerated things away and throw out some old milk after smelling it.

I turned back to go to the living room where I found Nicole lying on the couch, with her head on Mike's lap. Nowhere for me to sit, so I just let them have the couch and stood in the entrance.

I heard stifled laughter from behind me, but I ignored it until I felt a weight being added to my back and a pair of legs wrap around my waist. I leaned over and groaned and I saw Brendon's head pop over my shoulder.

"Hi there," I said, with a small giggle.

"Hi," Brendon responded.

I walked over to the couch, with Brendon still on my back.

"Move cho legs, lady, the giraffe and I need to sit." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fine, but I'm giving you both one seat. To share."

I put Brendon in the seat that Nicole gave us and remained standing. Brendon stood up and basically shoved me into the seat and sat in my lap, preventing me from standing.

"We should watch a movie," Mike offered after a moment of silence. Everyone agreed and Nicole picked the movie.

A horror movie.

This will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(How long has it been?? Almost a month?? Damn, im sorry...)