10~Micole

"Ok, when you said that we'd be going on a date, I didn't think you meant taking Mike with us." I stated, sitting next to Brendon while Mike drove. He rested his head on my shoulder and shugged.

"We don't really want this to look like a date, so bringing Mike with us makes it look like a band thing."

"Why didn't you bring Dan or Axh?"

"Because, Mike is more fun."

"Yeah, Dallon, I'm more fun, get a sense of humor." Mike chimed in.

"Shut up idiot."

"I have the power to kill us all right now if you want!"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WHY WOULD I WANT TO KILL ALL OF US?!" I screamed.

"I dunno, but continue calling me an idiot and I will do it."

I went to object, but decided against it and leaned into Brendon's touch.

"Can you two just not be so adorable, I'm about to fangirl scream."

Brendon responded by looking up and kissing my nose with a smile. I kissed him back and Mike squealed from the front seat.

"Oh my god, calm down Mike."

"How can I?! My OTP is in the back of the car I am driving and they are kissing. Next there will be Peterick and Rikey and Frerard and Trohley and Joshler and Gawsten and uh, thats all I have...but when that happens, I'll happily die."

"Alright, alright, but we need to 'ship' you with someone." Brendon said, lifting his head off my shoulder.

"No you d-"

"Bren, what about that Nicole girl?"

"Yes, what about a ship name though?"

"Uh, what about..."

"Nike or Micole. The first one sounds like Nike, so Imma go with Micole."

"Agreed."

"Guys, I don't like Nicole."

"Uh huh, you talk about her all the time. And when you invite her over, you worry how good you look."

"Yeah, because I don't wanna look like shit and Nicole has an interesting life. Besides, she has a boyfriend, Matteo."

"Dal, you haven't told him?"

I shook my head. Nicole and Matteo broke up about a week ago. Basically, she found out the Matteo cheated and they broke up.

"Tell me what?"

"That Nicole and Matteo broke up last week."

"Really?!"

"Calm down, I think Nicole is gonna wait before another relationship."

"Ok, well, we're at the restaurant."

"Yay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A

/N: ok, im fangirling really hard, because AWSTEN KNIGHT FUCKING NOTICED ME ON TWITTER!! ALL HE DID WAS LIKE ONE OF MY TWEETS, BUT STILL

And the pic i tweeted was

Ok, imma die from over fangirling, awsten is wonderful and deserves #1 savage person of the year award

Also, ive been procrastinating on the questions, sooooo....

Q: Ottoparks or Waterparks?

A: i vote ottoparks, because, otto sounds amazing

Bye, im hungry and really want food