Chap 25

Kim POV

Youngmim come on wake up. I tried moving his head from side to side but nothing happened. His eyes were completely closed. I could feel a little blood dripping on my fingers but it was nothing really serious only a small scratch. My hands felt like and earthquake, I was extremely nervous. "Wake up." I yelled with watery eyes. Don't scare me like this. I put some toilet patter in the area that was bleeding and went to get help. I ran out of the bathroom to get Kwangmin but I hit myself with the drawer . Shit that hurt! Why do they put this here. I started walking with my hands in front of me to avoid hitting myself again. I could not see anything just plain black space. The sun rises like in 2 hours I think. I finally reached a bed and moved my hands on it but it was empty. I guess this is not Kwangmin bed I moved across from that bed to feel the other bed and felt his legs.

"Kwangmin Kwangmin." I said while moving his legs. "Wake up, come on, wake up."

"What?" His sleepy voice spoke.

"Youngmin he's on the floor and he's not waking up."

"What happened?" He said struggling to get up.

"Well the door hit my back and that made me lean forward and he fell back and hit his head with the sink." I explained in a hurry. He finally understood what I was saying and ran over to the bathroom leaving me alone once again In the dark. I started walking with my hands in front to avoid any hitting with anything. I reached the drawer. Yes, you didn't hit me this time drawer I said talking to it and sticking my tongue out. I turned around and made it to the bathroom.

"Hyung Hyung wake up." Kwangmin said while moving his brother.

My eyes started tearing up. Non of this would have happened if I didn't drink. Kwangmin carried Youngmin downstairs and I followed him. Soon everyone in the house was awake.

"What is going on here?" Mr.Jo said.

"OMO! My baby." Mrs. Jo said running to him when she noticed.

"He hit his head." Kwangmin said.

"How?" Mr.Jo asked.

"Its all my fault." I said crying.

"Noona what exactly happened?" Hyun Min asked.

"The bathroom door hit my back making me move forward and into Youngmin which I guess made him loose his balance and fall back words." I explained now crying.

"Calm down, he's fine." Kwangmin said trying to console me.

I started breathing heavily and then started calming down when a few moments later Youngmin opened his eyes.

Youngmin POV

Everyone in the room was staring at me and I didn't know what to do so I decided to act like in the movies and said "Who are you people?"

I saw how everyone in the room opened their eyes as if They have seen a ghost.

"Its all my fault." Kim said about to cry.

"Hyung you have to remember me." Kwangmin said.

"Wow! You look a lot like me who are you?" I said trying not to laugh.

"Ottoke? He cant remember its all my fault." Kim said now crying.

"Kim, I'm kidding I know who you guys are." I said now laughing.

"Yo-you Babo how can you do that?" Kim yelled at me.

"It was just a joke." I said.

"I was worried about you and you said that." She said running outside.

"No Kim wait." I said getting up and falling to the floor. My head started pounding really hard. I reached where it was hurting and it sting at the contact of my finger tips. i guess I have a small injury.

"You better rest some more." My mom said.

"I need to go after her."

"No, you need to rest." My dad commanded. I was actually surprised my dad was worried about me, he would always only worry about Kwangmin.

"Hyung rest a while." Both Kwangmin and Hyun Min said at the same time.

I sat back down on the couch and Kwangmin gave me some pain relievers. I quickly got up to follow Kim ignoring all my family saying to rest some more. I could still feel the pain in my head and the dizziness but I decided to shake it up so I could find Kimy.

Kim POV

I was sitting at a table in a coffee shop when I spotted Youngmin running on the street and he seemed to be searching for someone Im guessing its me. I went outside and decided to try and prank him. I started walking as if I was drunk till I bumped into him.

"Yah, your drunk again?"

"OMO! Look its the jerk of my ex-boyfriend."

"Lets go home."

"No."

"Your drunk."

"I don't care." I said running away. Once I noticed he was getting tired of chasing me I came to a stop.

"Please don't run anymore." He begged.

"Why?"

"Your drunk and I need to take you home."

"Babo, Im not drunk." I said with a serious face.

"Then why'd you... You getting me back for pranking you." He said raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Made you pay back by running." I teased.

He laughed then came walking towards me.

"Miane."

"What for?"

"Miane for everything. Sorry for lying to you just now. Sorry for making a bet to get close to you. Sorry for hurting you. Sorry for everything." He said holding my hands.

I started looking down and he put his hand on my chin raising it up. He leaned close and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Can you please forgive me?"