Chap 44

Youngmin POV

"Kimberly?" A male voice was heard while I was settling things on the sand.I looked behind Kim to find a boy I think our age, he was tanned, tall but I was taller and his hair was made in a Mohawk. Kim looked at us then looked behind her "Christopher?" Was the only word that came out from her mouth before she practically jumped on him. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and her smile grew wider.

"It's been such a long time." She said.

"I know, I've missed you so much."

"I missed you more."

He cooly shuffled her hair making it a mess. Who is this guy and why do I have hate thoughts about him already? I kept un packing the items and everyone started looking at me like I had to do something.

Kim POV

I can't believe this Christopher, I mean he was like the only kid I used to talk to in school. He looks so grown up I can't believe it's him. You could tell he worked out. I was hugging him but then I remembered about the rest so I backed away.

"Um Christopher these are my friends." I say pointing at the now confused gang.

"Nice to meet you all." He said.

"This is my best friend Jan Di." I introduced to the now blushing girl. "This is min woo." I introduced him and he seemed bothered by Jan Di's reaction. "This is Kim Na Na and this is Kwangmin my boyfriends... I mean ex-boyfriend...um my friends twin brother, and this is the twin Youngmin." I say embarrassed by my lack of words.

"Boyfriend?" Christopher said seeming hurt?

"He's my friend." I cleared because it's true we are not back together still. What are we friends with benefits?

The atmosphere turned quite awkward when no one knew what to say or do. We were all looking at each other for a response. I wonder why Christopher seems so down all of a sudden. He used to be so happy but then again he turned like that when I introduced Youngmin.

"Anyone hungry?" Jan Di said trying to lighten the mood.

"I know I am." I said laughing.

"I'll talk to you later, cupcake." Christopher said giving me a blunt kiss on my cheek.

"You should eat."

"No I came with some friends so it's okay." He said winking at me. Typical Christopher as flirty as ever. I saw him reaching a couple of boys and they all walked away.

"Cupcake?" Kim Na Na said almost amused.

"He used to call me that in school."

"Why?" Youngmin asked looking down.

"I met him because I stained his shirt with a cupcake." I said remembering that day.

I was in eight grade that time I think. It was the last day of school and we were having a party all students were dancing around or seated by the bleachers while me on the other side couldn't take my eyes off the last cupcake on the table. I wanted it so badly but I was shy back then and didn't dare stand up to get it. This boy came near it and took it but no that was my cupcake I saw it first. I walked to him a tapped him shoulder.

"What is it shorty?"

"That's my cupcake." I say in a low voice.

"No it's not it's mine, I took it first."

"But I saw it first."

"Too bad." He was about to put it in his mouth but I moved his hand making him drop the cupcake on his shirt and then on the floor. If I couldn't eat he must definitely couldn't either. After that day we fought so much that we became friends. I had no other friend not home not anywhere just him.