chapter eight

*

Tyler

Once we got to her place we both got out of her car. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her all the way inside while we passionately kissed.

" I missed you Tyler ", Royal said in between kisses.

I laughed small and said " I missed you too ". Then we went back to kissing.

I kicked the door closed and led us to the sofa. I threw her down on the couch and begin taking my jacket off. Royal sat up and took off my shirt after she took off her clothes. I laid her back down and started kissing on neck.

Then i started making my way down until i reached her entrance. I looked up at her. I started giving her pleasure. After, i hovered over her. I slowly inserted all of me inside of her. She gasped causing me to smirk. 

I was giving her long deep and meaningful strokes. Her moans and screams were music to my ears. I was going insane in my mind because im actually making love to Royal again. After three rounds, we were chilling on the bed.

I leaned over to kiss her until she pulled away and got up.

" Damn ", she said lowly. But loud enough for me to hear.

" You cant believe how good i still put it down ? ", i asked her. Holding a smirk on my face.

" This is wrong ", she said lowly again. 

" Whats wrong ? ", i asked. She looked at me like i was stupid.

" THIS ! What we just did ", Royal yelled out.

I sat up looking at her. " We aint did nothing we didnt want to do and you know it ".

She rolled her eyes before she started getting dressed.

" I just cheated on my boyfriend and i never did anything like this before ", she said.

After i put on my last bit of clothing on, i walked over to her.

" So you're gonna diss me and throw all of this away over some dude that we both know you dont have feelings for ? ", i questioned Royal.

" I do have feelings for him Tyler ok? He IS my boyfriend who i just cheated on ", Royal responded.

" You cant lie and say that you still dont love and still have feelings for me ", i said.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and said " Tyler please.. ".

" Its ok you dont gotta say anything, i felt it through the sex we just had ", i told her.

" This was a mistake ok? We broke up for a reason. I should've never let you in my car. Better yet i should've never talked to you at your girlfriend's party then maybe this wouldn't have happened ", Royal told me.

I gave her a look before saying " Mistake? And Celeina aint my girl ".

" whatever Tyler just leave and get out ", Royal said.

" Aight cool "

I went over and grabbed my coat walking towards the door. I stopped then I turned around.

" We both know that he cant love you like i do. Hold you like i can. Treat you like i can. And i for damn sure know he can make love to you like i can. But this the last time you'll see me ", i told Royal.

I left out and went outside.

Since i didnt wanna call nobody so they can be all up in my business i just called a uber to come pick me up and take me back to wendys to get my car.

I got out and walked over to my car seeing that a tire was missing.

" Man what the hell- "

I said as i looked around. This dude came walking up to me eating on some fries.

" Damn bruh that's tuff "

I ignored him. I cant believe somebody came and stole my tire.

" Aye you look like that nigga Tyler Anderson that play for the knicks "

He said. I turned around to face him.

" Yeah thats me man ", i said nonchalantly.

" Oh word? Let me get a picture "

He started pulling his phone out.

" Now is not a good time- "

" Oh so you think you hot shit now huh? You cant even take a picture wit a nigga ? "

He responded. I looked around before agreeing to it. After we took the picture he begin talking again.

" Damn my homies aint gon believe this bruh ", he said while typing on his phone.

" Have a good one man ", i told him. Hoping he'll get the hit.

" Nah YOU have a good one. Getting jacked in Wendy's lot is tuff bruh "

Then he walked away while shaking his head.

I stood there contemplating on what i should do. I sucked up my pride and called Trey. I dont like depending on nobody but i dont got any other choices right now.

After 20 minutes he pulled up in the parking lot and stopped beside me.

I quickly walked to the passenger side and hopped in. Trey drove off then he cut the radio down.

" So... you wanna tell me why you left your car dummy ", Trey said. I kept looking out the window.

" If i tell you i know you'll trip ", i replied.

" Because you're irresponsible like Rashad and Darius big headed asses ", Trey said. Then he shook his head.

" Ard if you wanna know... meandRoyalhookedup ", i said fast.

" Nigga what ? ", he asked with a confused look on his face.

" I said me and Royal hooked up and thats why i left my car. Cause i got in hers ", i said.

Trey glanced at me and then laughed.

" You know you dumb right? Why in the hell would you do that when she got a man ? ", he questioned me.

" Look i know its messed up but she wanted to do it just as much as i did "

" And that makes the situation better ? ", Trey asked.

I sucked my teeth and sunk down in the seat.

" Look bro you know better. Dont get me wrong i like Royal, she's like a sister to me, but let that go ", he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows together.

" What you mean let it go "

" Look Ty if you continue on with this nonsense then its not gonna be good. I just dont want to see you get hurt. At least wait until she's single "

I turned to look out the window. Realizing that Trey is right, i just kept quiet.

" Look im about to go get Mariya ill be right back ", Trey said then he got out of the car. Mariya is his girlfriend, going on three years.

I pulled out my phone and started looking on Twitter. I made a few tweets about getting ready for the season and how love sucks. Then i went on Instagram. I saw that i was tagged in a picture. I looked and saw that it was the dude from the parking lot.

The caption says : My dawg Ty got jacked in Wendy's lot but i told em keep ya head up ✓

I scrunched my face up after reading that. Im sure the shaderoom gonna have a field day with this.

*****************