27.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but I'm back ❤️

Royal

" And over here will be your desk ", I told Noah, my new intern. His first day is today and I wanted to see if he can really handle a place of business like mine.

" nobody knows this but it takes hard work and dedication to work in this type of field or industry. You have to be willing to make a sacrifice to stay on top ", I continued.

" But all we doing is selling clothes ", Noah replied and I nearly choked on my coffee that Jozea gave me before we all walked in the building. Jozea quickly looked at Noah before gasping.

" Excuse me? ", I questioned. Then Jozea shook his head.

" That was NOT the right thing to say to the miss Royal Mays ", he whispered to Noah.

Noah looked at me then to Jozea. " wait did I say something wrong? ".

" Oh nothing at all... it's just you disrespected me and everyone else in this industry's vision and dream and art and hard work ", I replied.

" Well damn my bad. I thought that that's all it was ", Noah said. Then he shrugged his shoulders.

I tugged on my blazer that I had on and looked up. " That's fine, just get situated at your desk. Because this week will be filled with nothing but tasks that needs to be done ".

Noah looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes that makes you want to melt and said, " Oh I handle mine for sho' ".

" And I'm sure you do ", Jozea chimed in and said. He started googling at Noah.

" Jozea go out there and assist something please ", I told him.

" girl whatever I'm going to Waffle House ", Jozea said then he walked away.

I was about to do the same until Noah grabbed my arm making me turn to look at him.

" Aye I'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to step on your pretty little toes or whatever ", he told me.

I looked down at my feet , just realizing that I'm wearing heels. Chanel's of course. I looked back up at him.

" Noah it's fine really. Just.. you know get to work alright? ", I said.

" oh I am. So if I can show you that I'm really serious about working this job...can I take you on a date? ", Noah asked. He smirked as if all he had to do was just THAT and with a snap of a finger I was gonna say yes.

Two can play that game. The best way to make these guys sweat is to tease them and play with their minds a little bit. Giving him a hopeful smile, I walked away without saying anything to him. I made sure to strut my way down the hall. Giving him the best show of his life.

I turned around expecting him to be drooling over me. Sweating his $20 haircut out. Talking to himself on like how he was gonna get with me. Then he would chase after me, begging for a date.

WRONG. The negro wasn't even standing there. My jaw dropped as I stood there shocked and confused. I'm not used to a guy doing anything like this to me. Usually they would be falling at my feet, begging to be with me. But not Noah. It's like he couldn't care less if I said no or yes.

I picked my face up off the floor and straightened my blazer. Then I walked down the hall towards my office.

———

Brandon

" Now Tyler, you're the BIGGEST player on the Knicks and you made your mark in this sports industry. Now I ask you, what's next for you and the team?

- " Well I'll say this, as for the team and I, we're focused on winning this year's championship and bringing the win on home. But with that it takes team work and dedication. The people I'm with now, they're nothing but supportive and they're goal driven which is why I feel as though that we got this in the bag "

" So-so let me ask you this. This whole fight situation that happened a while back with your teammate-well ex teammate, what was going through your head or how did it make you feel in that moment? "

-" You know, in that moment I was really shocked and confused on why that person felt the way that they were feeling. I'm even more shocked that it got to that point because not only was this person my teammate but he was also a close friend. You know? We grew up together.

" So how did you feel when you found out that Coleman wasn't going to be on the team anymore ?

-" I mean...all the bad and toxic vibes needed to be eliminated so that the team can prosper and grow and succeed in this industry "

" So are you saying that he was toxic? "

-" Look all ima say is I wish him the best of luck on his journey. We're two different people now I guess. No further questions "

Everybody begin to get rowdy and crazy once Tyler stood up from the table and walked off.

" Baby why are you watching this?! ", Sienna came and turned the tv off.

I laid back then Darius passed me the blunt that he just rolled up and a took a hit from. Rashad started laughing at something he was looking at on his phone.

" And y'all just sitting up in here letting him watch the shit ", Sienna continued.

" He's a grown ass man, if he wanna watch that shit then he can ", Darius replied.

Sienna turned to me and said " I'm gonna go pick up Riley from my mama's ".

I didn't say anything back which made her get upset and stormed out of the house.

" Man B your girl straight bugging bruh ", Darius said once the front door shut.

" But yeah anyway dawg don't stress too much on Ty man, Ik y'all going through it right now but y'all boys. Y'all will be back cool in no time ", Rashad told me.

" Nah what he did to me was foul ", I said as I looked down at my shoes.

" You act like HE kicked you off the team. You gotta remember that you're the one that started all that shit ", Darius said.

I shook my head and said " it don't matter. We're brothers. How he gonna sit there and let them kick me off the team. Knowing I gotta family to take care of. Shit I gotta do. He ain't gotta worry about none of that shit cause it's just him ".

" Come on dawg that's not fair- ", Rashad said but I cut him off.

" You know what? Get up out my shit bruh ", I said as I stood up from the couch. " And leave all that shit there ".

" You out your rabbit ass mind? Yo ain't put in on this ", Rashad replied before he grabbed the bag of weed and stood up from the sofa. Darius followed suit.

" I hope you get your shit together bro bro ", Darius told me before they both walked out.

I plopped back down on the couch. I needa figure something out. Playing ball is all I know. I gotta figure out a way to get back good with coach. Or else I'm screwed.

**************