Welcome! (Kingdom Descriptions)

Welcome back everyone to The Heir Series!

If you have no yet, read The Ender Heir and Repentance before this story or else this book won't make sense to you!

But welcome to The Cursed Ancestry! If you haven't yet, take a look at the map, it has changed a bit. But other then that, here are the kingdom descriptions, they have changed:

Sacura Kingdom:
Located north of Trost River, Sacura is a known neutral kingdom. Queen Jessica "Jess" Hart wants to avoid conflict at all costs but will step in when she has too. The Kingdom has a very good relationship with the Sky Army and the Kingdom of Dragons. The Kingdom is very festive, often having celebrations due to their religion, which religion is a big thing in the kingdom.

However, once the Queen figured out who Seto really was, the relationship between the wizard and Sacura had suffered some damage. The Queen not trusting the wizard within her kingdom's walls. But the Queen is reasonable, allowing the dragonmeres to visit her kingdom despite the prejudice that has been set against the ancient civilization.

The relationship between the Sky Army and Sacura is strong, Sky helping to set up Sacura's defenses and an outpost to protect the kingdom from the dangerous Scorched Jungle.

Sacura is a kingdom that can self-sustain itself and has one of the leading kingdoms in the effort to restore Ty's Kingdom. This leads to a very deeply ingrained bond between Sacura and the Kingdom of Dragons.

Kingdom's Color(s): Purple & White
How to Pronounce: Soc-cur-ah

Nasia Kingdom:
Located in the Stork Hills, Nasia is a kingdom that is struggling to survive after just coming out of a drought and famine that struck the kingdom hard. The famine and drought forced King Max La'Plume to abandon his outer towns and focus on the people within the city walls.

King Max is known for being paranoid and temperamental, but people say he is a good king. But his recent behavior and actions towards the Sky Army and the Kingdom of Dragons have damaged his people's' image of him.

Nasia is a crime-filled city, the crime rate going up dramatically after King Max forced all of the Sky Army recruits who were housed in the kingdom out making the kingdom have no protection other than the Nasian military. Due to the kingdom's large population, many are homeless and living on the streets.

Commander Adam knows that Nasia Kingdom is headed for disaster, but King Max refuses aid and has banned Sky Army from being in the kingdom. The only times Sky Army is allowed is when King Max requests their presence. 

But after Adam saw firsthand the devastation of Wrathford City and the state of Nasia's outer towns, Adam decides it is time to intervene with or without King Max's permission.

Kingdom's Color(s): Red
How To Pronounce: Nah-see-ah

Verane Kingdom:
Trapped by the Ethereal Heights, Verane is the longest standing kingdom out of all (Kingdom of Dragons is the oldest). Known for its dark mage population, Verane and the Sky Army have no relationship other than being enemies and a mutual understanding of peace that was established during the time of Herobrine's regin on the world.

Verane has a very dark history but is known to be just as strong as the Sky Army, some believe Verane is stronger. Most question why the Sky Army hasn't dealt with Verane, but everyone knows that one push from either side could very easily spark a very bloody and long war between the two. Verane's proximity to Alamut City forced the Sky Army to set up defenses to ensure the safety of the people.

It's king, King Frederick Larsson, uses the old ways of rule and believes in a very set in stone set of rules. King Frederick is also famously known as one of the few people that have beaten Commander Skylen multiple times in the past leading many to believe that the King could destroy the Sky Army if he choses too.

Recent events have brought the King out of hiding, news of his appearance at King Tobias's coronation and the hostility between the two kings spread like wildfire.

But what news also spread was King Frederick's sudden obsession with Master Seto Azdel a.k.a Master Harvey Magi and his desire to obtain him for himself leading many to worry about what the King is planning.

Kingdom's Color(s): Black and Gold
How to Pronounce: Vern-ah-an

Vasileio Ton Drakon (Kingdom of Dragon)
Over 200 years old, this kingdom was once known as the Ruins of Silence until the uncovering of the ancient civilization that lead to the restoration of the Kingdom of Dragons. King Tobias, Princess Rosani, and Princess Ashtie is all that remains of the the ancient royal family.

As expected, a language barrier does block outsiders, but after King Tobias required that his people learn the Astinan language to make it easier for his people to adapt to the new world they found themselves in.

A year after the Victory against Vincent Magi, the kingdom is in a better state, almost fully restored to what it once was with a few upgrades. With the aid the Sky Army, Sacura Kingdom and the Magic Council, the kingdom has attracted a lot of tourists and onlookers to see what this new ancient kingdom was like.

But seeing how the dragonmeres are different from regular humans, there is a lot of prejudice that has begun to surface towards them.

The Royal Family holds the power of the Enderdragon, they are the most powerful beings in the Kingdom of Dragon. Their King being just as strong as he once was two centuries ago due to the reteachings done by the Royal Court Sorcerer, Seto Azdel.

Naturally, the Kingdom of Dragons and the Sky Army have an unbreakable bond seeing how the two leaders are best friends. So threaten one and you threaten the other leading many to believe that despite Ty becoming King and leaving the Sky Army, many believe that nothing has really changed and that Ty still greatly depends on Sky and even Seto for everything.

Wanting for the humans to get to his kingdom easier, Ty had two land bridges constructed that connect the island to both main lands, The Serpent Bridge and the Ashna Bridge; both of which are heavily guarded in case of ill intent from the outsiders.

Kingdom Color(s): Green and Black
How to Pronounce (Dragon Tongue): Vas-el-o ton Drac-kon

Sky Army Base:
Rankings:
First In Command: Adam "Sky" Skylen
Second in Command: Jason Probst
Third in Command: Ian Stapleton
Fourth in Command: Mitchell "Mitch" Hughes
Fifth in Command: Jerome Aceti
Sixth in Command: Quentin Juneau

Former high ranking officers: Tyler "Tobias/Ty" Ellis, Seto "Harvey" Azdel

Estimated Army Size: 10,500

Secondary Fortresses/Outposts: Shamble, Crimson Outpost, Farfall

The Sky Army is a legendary military force that protects Astina and its people from danger. The army has been around for years and has proven on more than one occasion that they are not to be trifled with.

The army is led by the Heroes of Astina; Adam Skylen, Jason Probst, Ian Stapleton, Mitch Hughes, Jerome Aceti, and Quentin Juneau. Skylen's ability to gain as much influence as he has over the world has baffled most, everyone respects and looks up to the Commander for safety and guidance. But with that comes a price, so much is expected of him that when he makes a decision that isn't what the world wants, he is immediately criticized for it.

The Sky Army's reputation has put them as being the first and last line of defense for the world. But not everyone sees it that way. Some do see the army as corrupt and Commander Skylen not being entirely honest with everyone.

Somewhere along the way of aiding Ty in rebuilding his kingdom, the truth about Sky's medical condition leaks out to the world, it produces results that no one saw coming. After the leak happened, Sky was almost fatally wounded by Light Mages who were looking to make an example of the Commander after the events with Seto's true identity being revealed. Luckily, the Fyre Brothers had quickly set in to protect Sky, but while Sky walked away from the attack, many saw this as an opportunity to deliver some revenge on the Commander and they aren't exactly quiet about it.

But what no one knows is that Sky doesn't need his actual eyesight to be able to see the world around him. Sure it helps, but he's been preparing for the day he will become blind since the day he learned his vision is deteriorating.