Chapter Five

I'm walking onto my plane, kind of wondering who I'll meet this time. I get on the plane though, and no one sits beside me. The plane ride is pretty short, because for once I'm actually able to fall asleep while listening to the heaviest of metal. When I land, I have another escort, who's about twenty six, and looks like maybe he's a male model.

"Hello" he smiles at me

"Hi, how are you" I offer my hand for him to shake but instead he kisses it

"I'm wonderful, and you?"

"Not bad" I nod, then we claim my luggage, then go out into the parking lot with Thomas, my escort.

When we get in the car, we begin to conversant...

"So Amanda" he smiles at me "How did you get into modeling?"

"My friend Alysha wanted me to come along on a modeling shoot, then I ended up joining her. Then Randy -my agent- asked me to join his team"

"Nice" he nods "I became an escort because I love accompanying beautiful women. But I found out about the job in a bar"

"Cool" I nod

When we get to the hotel Thomas checks us in then we go to our room; which is a huge sweet, that has separate bedrooms.

"I've never been in a hotel this nice before" I laugh

"Yeah, ain't it pretty?" He smiles, and I nod

That night we went out to dinner at a small lil restaurant in Austin. A barbecue joint owned by the nicest people I have ever met. It was so loud, but inviting and unique. They even had a little karaoke machine that they dragged me up to and forced me to sing. Since tour, I've really strengthened my voice, but it was nothing compared to the talented men and woman there.

But now, I'm doing my shoot! I'm wearing brown cow girl boots, with a machine hat, and a vibrant yellow bikini. For the first time in my life, I'm riding a horse! But I don't get to really enjoy it, because the horse is just slowly lurking forward, as I hold onto it, smile, tip my hat; model. Then afterwards, I get off the horse, and put on a pair of jean shorts, and a flannel, then they get pictures of me feeding, and grooming the horse. As well as images of me standing on big stacks of hay. After that spot we venture to a abandoned bar, in a ghost town. They have me put on a lace corset back old fashion dress, put keep me barefoot, and it feels so neat. I love modeling, it's so urban and awesome!

"Okay we're done for the day" the woman smiles at me

"Alright" I nod, then go change back into normal clothes

"Hey" Thomas says, and I look back at him then smile, holding out my pants, about to jump into them, then he comes up behind me

"Yo, I ain't trynna fuck" I say and his eyes widen so I laugh "You probably get to sleep with a bunch of models, but I'm not the kinda girl that sleeps around"

I step into my pants and he clears his throat, "Okay"

We get into his car, then go to lunch at a lil sandwich shop about two blocks from the hotel. I can tell I made him uncomfortable earlier, because he's clearly not talking much. I don't mind silence though...

The next day, we drive out to a barn, where I model on a huge pile of hay. I stand up at the top, with the glistening sun light leaking in from the wooden roof. Then I grab onto the little rope, and swing, then retreat back to the hay, and laugh. That was actually really fun! Then we go out of the barn and get pictures of me walking around the area. After wards we retreat to a indoor garden room, where they have me reach for plants, spray around a hose, climb up on a later, but a flow in my hair. After a while I start to get bored, but I make it through to the rest of the day,