Chapter two

Cameron POV

It was my first day at this high school called Crestfallen, I wasn't really looking forward to it but I had no choice.

My mother and little sister had been constantly getting abused by my father so we thought moving was the best option.

Once I arrived I was greeted by a tall slender white lady.

"Why hello there I'm Mrs. Graham the school principal you must be Cameron Davis, it's a pleasure to have you here.

I smiled and shook her hand

"It's nice to meet you ma'am and thanks for having me"

She had a yellow folder in hand and handed it to me along with a paper with all my classes.

I looked it over and seen the first class was Biology.

I hate biology!!!!

As I was walking with the principal to my class I seen a few girls waving and whispering to each other and staring at me.

It's natural for me I know I'm a sexy ass individual.

The principal knocked on the door and a black bald man opened the door and greeted both the principal and I.

"Good morning Mr. Jefferson I just wanted to introduce you to your new student Cameron Davis.

He glanced me up and down and extended his bony arm in my direction.

"Hello son glad you could join us"

I smiled and shook his hand and he directed me into his classroom.

I looked around and seen the class staring in my direction.

I saw a lot of empty chairs but I didn't want to be sitting anywhere, I looked towards the back and seen a pretty dark skinned girl sitting all alone with her head phones in.

I walked up to Her and gently tapped her on the shoulder, I kindly introduced myself and asked if I could sit next to her.

She was staring for quite bit until she spoke

"S-sure"

I sat down next to her and stared at her body from head to toe, I mean call me crazy weird or whatever but shawty was fine.

I was still looking at her when she took out one of her ear buds

"Hasn't anyone told you it's rude to stare at people?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm sorry I was just admiring your beauty, I love me a Thick girl.

I can't believe I said that to Her but it was true. I think big girls are winning.

She was writing in her notebook then I decided to keep bugging her.

"What's your name beautiful?"

She put her head down and spoke softly.

"Januari"

I was shocked at her name because most girls have them name's that be hard to pronounce.

"That's a pretty name"

She was blushing and I thought that was cute.

"Thanks"

After class I seen her grab her things and leave the classroom and I kind of wanted to be her friend so I ran up behind her and asked for her number.

"Hey wait can I get your number?"

She quickly turned around and then she was spazzing on me for what I didn't know but it was sexy as fuck.

She left me there alone and I felt my heart sink even deeper, my ex girl goes to this school and I haven't seen her since the summer I thought maybe if I talked to somebody else then maybe she'll get the hint and realise I don't want her.

I took my phone out my pocket and decided to listen to Aaliyah are you that somebody? And head to my next class.

Is it my go or is it your go sometimes I'm goody goody right now I'm naughty naughty....

I hope she doesn't treat me like this forever..

(Cameron in the MM)

I didn't really like this chapter

Tell me what y'all think??