Chapter twenty-four

Olivia POV

Am so sorry but me could not get tee abortion I took his money and decided to buy some ltings for me babay instead.

I sent Asia a text and me tell her to meet at tee Mall so we can go ovah DJ and this bad situation.

Now knowing tat she's crazy I might lose me life and tee baby's but at least I told her dee troof.

I got dressed and left the house and walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come

The bus pulled up to the Yorktown Plaza and every botie got off the bus.

Me decide to wait on the chair outside and see if me spot Asia.

A few moments later I seen Asia wit a huge smile on ha face as she ran up to me.

"OMG livs I missed you so much!"

She brought me into a hug.

We went inside and decided to go into foot locker I buy me the new Red tan black ayah Jordan's and a few nice outfits.

I was checkin out until Asia come pon de round ME and ask me to get a piercing.

"No me not like them pointy shop tings, some body could die tem tings not siff

She rolled her eyes and pulled me along wit hah

We walked onto this dark pleece and a Man wit fitty tattoos come de approach us.

"Hi ladies would you guys like to check out the piercings we have today?"

Bloody yuck tis man had a yella beard and he looked te nasty I tink me finna tay puke yah know

Before Asia could speak I grabbed ha hand and we left

"Come on I really wanted a piercing"

she said with her arms folded across her chest.

"Okay we con do it aftah let's go get some food yah"

She uncrossed her arms and we walked to the food court together.

We went to this place called tee 'Skrimp Shack'

When we got to the countah the blonde man ask our order and I was not in tee mood for fish.

Me tink I'm gonna get nauseous

"I'll take a fish basket with French fries please, what do you want Livs"

I look at tee menu I don't tink I want to eat seafood at this moment.

"I'm not so hungry me ate a big meal at home"

She kissed her teeth and ordered me the same thing she ordered

Once we sat down she began to eat and me didn't even touch my food at all.

"Why aren't you eating I didn't pay fifteen dollars for you to just waste it"

I moved dee fish around with me fork and I took a bite
I tried to chew it but I got sick and ran to the bathroom and that's when Asia ran after me.

I know me got to tell ha now

V&C

~ Coco