Chapter-Seventeen

Januari POV

I was happy to get released from the hospital today I've been here for almost a week and I was getting sick of looking at the same stale white walls and eating the same stale meals.

Times like this I could've really used a steak and cheese with extra mayonnaise and hot sauce.

Once we left the doctor gave me a prescription of Vitocin just in case I got one of my headaches. But I couldn't believe what went down with Asia.

Best believe we were done being friends that shit she pulled was totally uncalled for. As far as Mark I'll come back to him sooner or later right now is just not the time.

"Come on I'm so hungry right now I could eat a Tree"

Damn that sounded so stupid but whatever I'm not myself when I'm hungry.

Wish I had a snickers

"Aww my baby's hungry" Cameron said helping me into the front seat of his car.

Once he got in we drove straight to a drive thru

When he pulled up and rolled down the window I just wanted to order everything in sight.

"Whatchu want?"

EVERYTHING

"I'll just a have a burger some fries and a vanilla milkshake"

Once we got our food I scoffed down my fries and tried to drink my shake but it was thick so I had to wait.

I seen Cameron drinking his drink and I just needed a sip

"Lemme take a shit (let me take a sip)

I said with a mouth full of fries

"Damn girl chew your food before you choke, and you should have used the bathroom at the hospital and that's WAY to much information" he said laughing at me

I shook my head and rolled my eyes

"Boy I said take a sip"

"Nah it sounded like you said take a shit"

I smacked him playfully on his arm and he handed me his drink.

"So you want to stop by your house and pack some things up before yo brother get home?"

I sat back in my seat and sighed

"Yep let's get it over with"

___At Jan's house___

Once we pulled up to my house I got out and seen that Mark wasn't here I grabbed my key out of my jacket pocket and unlocked the door.

I walked in and the place smelt of old spice and seafood.

I ran upstairs to my room and seen their was a little stack of cash by my night stand followed by a letter.

Dear short stuff,

I know what I did was wrong but you cant keep being mad at me for this, I had to do what I had to do to keep a roof over your head you should know that these bills aren't going to pay themselves, sooner or later your going to have to realize that, but I just want to again apologize for lying to you all those times I hope you find it in your precious little heart to forgive, right now I'm finding every opportunity to get a real job right now and since you won't be spending your eighteenth birthday with me I left you your present on the night stand, it's $3500 I was going to buy you your gifts but you seem like you don't want to talk to me at the moment so have fun but not to much and remember I love you very very much!!

XOXO~Mark

I read the letter and picked up the neatly stack of hundred dollar bills, if I wasn't going to forgive him I knew that it would be wrong to just take the money and go.

But then again it was my birthday money so I had rights to it.

I grabbed my suitcase and packed my stuff and grabbed my other things such as shampoo, combs and brushes and tooth brush and all if that good stuff.

Before I left I grabbed the money and the note and stuck it in my suitcase.

I looked at my bedroom and left out the front door, I put my bad into the trunk and got inside the car.

I looked over at the house I once use to share with my Older brother as we slowly pulled away I felt myself beginning to tear up.

I know for sure I'll regret this...

V&C

~Coco