Chapter thirty-five

Olivia POV

I was locked up some place that wasn't home, I was unconscious for some time but I managed to pull through though, I tried to stand up but knees buckled down and collapsed back down on the cold ground.

I fell into some red liquid stuff and I thought maybe Asia threw a drink at me but it was warm and I noticed it was coming from me.

I felt it running down my leg and the only thing I could think of was I miscarried. I was extremely upset because when I went to my check up last week they said my baby was doing fine. I held my stomach in pain and tried to get the door open but it was locked, I then smelt something burning and I seen that smoke was coming through the cracks and there was a window but it was latched with a few locks. My body was messed up pretty badly and it was hard for me to stand on my own. I noticed a chair in the corner and used my strength to pick it up to break the window but I must've been too weak I tried again but then my body hit the ground and the room filled with smoke.

Lord please don't let me die....

I didn't do that Jamaican accent but y'all already she Jamaican. :)

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Olivia in the MM)

V&C

~Coco