2.Mr.Nameless

Btw Eren is 19 if I haven't said this before c:

3rd Person P.O.V

-the next day-

Levi sat there trying to figure out what to paint next. Its hard to do since he got a million text messages a second from Petra. Apparently her father chose Levi to be the man she gets married to like she's a damn princess or some shit. Levi hated that. He had never liked her in that sort of way and he never will ,but unfortunately Petra wants that to happen as much as her father so she texts him 24/7. He had even considered getting an restraining order on her. (bold letters are texts)

-_-: hey Levi I just got off of work should I come over???

-_-: please say yeeesss :)

-_-: hey why won't you reply :(

-_-: oh well I have to go to right now so I guess I can't ;-;

-_-: see ya! love you :)

Levi:...Petra did you forget that we aren't together and we won't be? your sweet and all but just stop trying so hard it's sad honestly.

And with that he turned his iPhone off and laid back on the pillows of his bed and sighed. He couldn't get Jeager off that damned mind of his. He felt his cheeks where that teenager once touched him.

Why do I feel this way for a teenager?

Why someone like him?

Is it just because he's attractive?

I can't possibly like this kid I don't even know him well

Hell, I don't even know his name

Wait aren't I straight?

He sighed in annoyance with himself and got up to freshen himself up. Once he put on his black sweatshirt, grey beanie, jeans, and black vans, (omg levi *^*) He started walking to the library. Eren just sat there bored,checking people in and out over and over. Mikasa, his friend that lives with him that's more like a sister to him, and Armin, his nerdy best friend thats kinda like a brother to him, walked in. As soon as he saw them Mikasa threw herself on him like the haven't seen each other in years.

"Uh Mikasa?"

"Eren we missed you."

"Even though it's only been a day...she insisted to come by and check on you" Armin rubbed his arm, indicating that he was forced.

"Mikasa" Eren stared at her and rubbed her shoulders calmly. "Try not to worry about me so much..its kinda scary well it's not kinda it is." he backed up and went to Armin and messed up his hair.

"H-hey!"

"Sorry" Eren chuckled.

Their conversation was interrupted by a little bell ringing indicating someone walking in. Eren turned his attention to the man that walked in and blushed immediately. Mikasa noticed his blushing and glared at the man. Levi looked around until his eyes meet Eren's and he smirked while walking towards him not noticing Mikasa and Armin.

"Oi brat I need to talk to you." Is it about yesterday? Eren thought.

"Who are you?" Mikasa glared at Levi. The two looked strangely alike, they both had raven colored hair, pale skin , but not the same eye colors. Mikasa's eyes were grey while Levi's was a gorgeous silver.

"What do you have a problem brat number two?" Mikasa began to attack until Eren grabbed her.

"Just give us a moment" He stared at Levi then at Mikasa. Hesitating at first, Mikasa turned away and over to the furniture behind the book shelves with Armin close behind.

"Ok one you didn't have to call her a brat, two what is it?" he crossed his arms.

"What's your name?"

"My..name?"

"I didn't fucking stutter" Eren thought about it then the perfect idea came the mind. "did you forget it or something?"

"N-no I just don't wanna tell you"

"Why the hell not?"

"I feel like this could be interesting"

"...You don't even know me and you feel like 'playing' around with me?"

"Kinda hm I guess you'll have to guess then."

"Ugh you shitty brat just tell me your name."

"No" Eren smirked

"Fine i'll ask your girlfriend and she-man over there" he pointed to Mikasa and Armin and started to walk over to them. Eren grabbed his hand.

"Girlfriend?! sorry but she's to much like a sister it's just weird anyway they wouldn't tell you."

"Tsk and why not?"

"They're on my side duh"

"And what makes you think I won't force them?"

"Why do you want to know so bad?"

"Beacause I-" He paused. Why did he need to know? Was he really falling for a guy he barely knows? A guy that is well a guy. Not that it was a problem it's just he never thought of himself being in to guys. "you know what forget I ever said anything." he sighed in defeat which is very surprising.

" I won't call you Levi anymore either."

"Then what the hell will you call me?" Eren thought for a minute.

"Silver" he said with a warm smile which made Levi's heart melt.

Sorry for the kinda late update anyway tell me what you think c: