4. There's Something Wrong

Levi P.O.V
What happened? Last thing I remember was reading-wait no I was pretty much stalking that Jaeger boy. I still do not know his name and It's pisses me off so much I don't even know why. Anyway Hanji or Ewrin probably took me home. I slowly open my eyes just to shut them again because of the damned bright light coming through the window. I squint and wait for my eyes to adjust. Why is the curtains open I don't ever open them unless I'm fully awake. I then noticed this wasn't my house. It wasn't Hanji's because she keeps little action figures of these things called titans everywhere , even though she's a grown woman she has the mind of a ten year old. It's not Ewrins's because it's kinda neater there. The only other person I know there is..Uh..that brat that won't tell me his name. But..why would he take me to his place if he doesn't really know me to begin with? Confused ,I sat up to go search the room I was in. First I saw a picture of a women that resembled him greatly. Same brown hair, nose, smile, everything but the eyes. Hers were an almond color while his were that beautiful sea color. Guessing that yes this is his house and that must be his mother. Well I already started why shouldn't I continue? I thought. I'm not one to look through other peoples property but, I just couldn't help it. I wanted to investigate the boy and why? Only god knows. I turn my attention to a pile of clothes on the floor. I ended up sitting there folding each one neatly not caring if they were clean or dirty, I hope clean, and stacking them on his bed. I couldn't help myself. The brat himself waltzed in with two cups.. and no pants. I felt my cheeks heat up quickly.
"Oh hey your awake...and folding my clothes?" I stood up, completely ignoring the fact that he is only in boxers and a T-shirt, and glared at him.
"I wouldn't have to if you did it yourself. Anyway what the hell am I here in your room?" He looked down and blushed a bit.
"Well um you fell asleep in the library again and no one else was around at the time so. Since I didn't know where you lived, I brought you to my house. I-" I interrupted him by running my fingers through his hair and making it more messy than it was. I was planning on hitting him but I....really don't know. I put my hand back to my side and took a cup out of his hand. I sniffed it a little just to be safe.
"Mm...tea" I sipped some totally changing the subject.
"Uh well if you want I could take you home."
"Hm not right now...I just got my tea." Alright half of that is true. I love my tea but I just want to stay mostly because I want to investigate more or at least get this kid's name.
"So.." I sat down and place one leg over the other. "Jaeger..whats your first name?" I gave him a look that said 'tell me or I'll rip those precious balls off' but he still didn't budge.
"I'm sorry Silver that's classified information that I can't tell such a stranger like yourself" I felt my cheeks warm up when he said that shit he calls a nickname and that just made me angrier.
"Well listen ya brat, I don't think this is funny and if I'm such a stranger why the hell am I in your house, in your room, drinking your tea? And why the hell did I wake up in your bed? hm? dumbass" I thought for a minute. "Did you sleep with me?!" He almost spit out his tea, I'm glad he didn't because it would've landed on me and he would receive hell from Levi Ackerman. He was a flustered mess. He probably took it the wrong way. Damn perverted brat.
"W-whaa?! no! I wouldn't rape you I m-mean I'm not saying you're not attractive enough I'm-I'm not a rapist ok?!."
"God damn it Jaeger I meant the other way you idiot!" Thoughts fluttered in my mind but I brushed them aside so I wouldn't start blushing like a teenage girl.
"Oh heh um no I slept on the couch" What was that...in my stomach just now? That fluttery feeling. No. I'm just sick that's all why would I get 'butterflies' if he slept on the couch..for me. He could've easily put me on the couch and let me be uncomfortable but he didn't...and I hate that.
"Oh...well I should get going." I grabbed me shoes and quickly made my way to the door. I felt like I was falling in a trap for some reason. The way I blushed, the thoughts, that fluttery feeling in my stomach that happened again as I walked passed him. He grabbed on to my arm and I glared at him.
"What?" I said sternly.
"Um you should try not to fall asleep in the library anymore-oh shit! I have to get ready!" I smirked at how careless he is and rolled my eyes.
"Anyway see you later Jaeger." He stopped frantically putting on pants and looked up at me.
"Do you mean...i'll see you in the library again?" Was he actually excited? Not that I cared but it's kinda...cute..but I'm not saying that out loud.
"....Yes" With that I walked out of his room and walked out the house. Tell me..is it normal for a straight man to be actually excited just to see another, probably not, straight man again? Because I feel like this is the first step to insanity.
{Authors note}
WAAH I feel like I'm make the shittest chapters ever I probably do but yeah anyway, I put that picture of Levi waking up because well that's what I imagined him looking like *prepare for nosebleeds* even though a lot of you have already seen that picture but still ;0;. Next chapter might be fluffy ^.^ So prepare for the fluffy feels just in case. bye bye :)