Good for Them

*rides in on Jeans back* I HAVE MORE THAN 1.41K READS *rides out while throwing candy at your beautiful faces

~#~

Great, It's December. Which means it's almost Christmas/My birthday, perfect. Now I don't have anything against the holiday it's just the fact that my birthday just so happens to be on the same day as this merry ass day. You probably think that I'm one lucky son of a bitch, but when your friends and slightly family treat you like baby Jesus Christ himself it's not all that great.

At the moment, I'm helping Jaeger with his Christmas tree. Only because his 'friends' are too busy getting drunk? This wasn't even the type of party, Hell this wasn't even a party. It was a get together, Well until that Jean brought beer. Immature prick. Luckily half are smart enough to not drink at the moment. I look at Jaeger from the other side of the tree. He's (hot) enraged. Him and Jean got into a fight just a few minutes ago. I turn to look at Jean; He was standing on the coffee table like an idiot. I took a split second to look at Jaeger then back at Jean.

"Me~ anth Marcu~ haf an anow..anooww....anowcement!" Jean said while slurring his words. I'm guessing....Marcu? is the one shaking his head and covering his face in disappointment. Poor kid.

"J-Jean please not now..not like this at least." Marcu or Freckles looked up pleadingly.

"No! Nuw iz the peffect tim. Evryone is here~ Marcu~" Jean clapped his hands twice, missing his hand the first time.

"It's Marco you should-"

"Antyway~ Me anf Marco~ are gittng marrid~!" He rudely interrupted his, apparently, Fiancé.

Silence no one said a word. Were they that surprised? Jaeger was the first to do something. He ran over to Marco, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Is this.....true?" He almost sounded terrified.

"Uhm yes?" He nodded slowly and showed him the giant rock that was place on his ring finger. "I didn't want to tell you guys like this, I'm certain that Jean didn't want to either. Oh and sorry about him..he doesn't usually get drunk like this." He chuckled a little. How can he smile even when his fiancé is humiliating the shit out of him?

"But Marco.....Jean is a dick. Do you really want a dick to be your husband??"

"He might be a dick but he's mine-that came out wrong but whatever." A few chuckles filled the room from everyone but me. I simply rolled my eyes. "Anyway Jean is honestly really sweet, I couldn't ask for more."

"Are you...sure." He nodded. Jaeger slowly let him go and gave him a cute little smile."Well then, congrats. I wish the best of luck." Cheers filled the room, While Marco covered his face in embarrassment and Jean throwing his arm around him.

Ah, good for them.

~#~
I'm sorry guys ;-; this is like a filler chapter. I have major writers block. It's like I knew what to write but I didn't know how yanno? But next you'll find out what happened after their date hopefully. and I'm sorry this chapter is shit ;-; and yes I ship Jeanmarco how could I not *^*