5. Frickle Frackle??

I got home and got dressed. I doubt Jaeger left the house yet so thought I could make it there before him-to the library I mean. I spent longer on my appearance than usual, for reasons I can't explain. I grunted at myself in the mirror.

What the hell am I doing?

I grabbed my cell phone and started to head out. Which made me think, do I have his number? Nope not at all.
Congratulations Levi Ackerman for being a complete idiot.

How do I not know his name or number and why the hell do I give a flying fuck about this. I ignored all the things going through my mind and headed for the library.

As I was walking, with my usual bored expression, I felt as if I was being watched. Of course I looked around checking if I was and wasnt. I sighed in relief and continued walking,then a car drove up besides me. I turned and glared at the window as it rolled down slowly, showing the face of the person in the car. I sighed.

"Hello brat." I looked back in the direction I was walking.

"Don't sound so irritated with me, Silver." he smiled at me, driving at the pace I'm walking. Feeling heat rise to my cheeks once again today, I glared at him.

"That's not my name and I can sound or do whatever and however I want to you."

"Oo~" he smirked. I saw that coming. Their should be an award for being the dumbest person ever and I should be the one to get it.

"Don't make it gay" I sounded irritated but I honestly felt like....laughing. He smiled and me once again with his beautiful teeth and chuckled a bit-Which made me stare at him for a while until I snapped myself out of it.

"Anyway why are you driving to the library when you live nearby and aren't you running late?" I checked my watch.

" Oh, heh, yeah I uh just wanted to give you a ride there-if that's where your headed."

"didn't I tell you I was before I left this morning?"

"Oh yeah" he giggled a little. "So do you?"

"No I'm fine." I actually really really wanna get in the fucking car with you, but I'm not saying that outloud.

"Please? It'll be fun~" he begged. If I wasn't controlling myself I would've hoped in that car the second he asked but that'll make it seem like I like him, which I don't.

"I much rather walk-"

"But I would like to be in the car with you and go together." he interrupted.

"And I don't care." he argued as we gradually got to the library. I haven't even noticed were there because we kept arguing about me getting in that damn car and him trying to persuade me be calling me 'Silver' in different voice tones.

(A/N I'm sorry but I imagined them as cute chibi characters when I imagined that happening cx )

Until Hanji bust out of the store marching towards Jaeger.

"Why are you so-" she looked towards me then Jaeger then me then she lost all control. "AWE I SEE WERE YOU TWO FRICKLE FRACKLING? YES MY OTP IS REAL~"

"Hanji! Shut the fuck up. No-"

"it's ok you can tell me~" There is no getting to her is there. Shes a ball of excitment too much excitment. Shes hopping around holding his hands, whispering things in his ear and giggling-While he blushes and shakes his head. It almost looks like they're...together. I almost vomitted at the thought. I could never see that and if it manages to happen I would not accept it. Not at all. I shook the thoughts away while swiftly dragging Jaeger away with me, and throwing him inside the library.

~+~

I watched him. I watched him like he was my prey. I don't know whats wrong with me, I haven't been able to take my eyes off of him. Watching him check out everybodies books, fixup the books on the shelves, help people find a book,and sometimes he'll drop something and bend down to pick it up-I just thought i should add that. I'm not gay, however he has a nice ass for a male. Wow, I could be a million other things right now but i'm watching this ,apperently, no named brat. I should be doing things like my art. My thoughts were completely shut off when I saw Jaeger with another worker. The man has short, light ash-brown hair with his sides and back trimmed shorter and of a darker hue. He has small, intense light-brown eyes. He also had sorta long face, Like a horse. The two were bickering quietly about how to put the book on a shelf correctly, idiots. They were pretty close so I eavesdropped.

"Give it too me your doing it all wrong" the man said.

"Jean, why do you constantly try to teach me the most simpliest things?" So his name is Jean. This could be the moment I get that brat's name.

"Because you need the help"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Don't curse and me Jaeger." FUCK so goddamn close. I sighed and slouched back in my chair.

"Uhm Levi i'm sorry to say this but if you don't quiet down we'll have to kick you out." Jaeger said, towering over me. I looked around and noticed everyone wasstarring at me. Well shit, did I just yell ''fuck'' outloud..in a libray. Poor childrens ears. I cleared my throat and sat up straight.

"I aplogize" I said in a quiet whisper He just smiled and sighed.

"Ok good and also can we walk home together?....Silver?" I felt my cheeks tingle a little.

"I'll think about it" I said as I turned my head away quickly. He blushed and looked down.

"Ok thanks" with that he walked away.I heard Jean say something about me being his new boyfriend. I wonder what he is to him or..what he used to be. Damn, now i'm worrying about who people are to him? This brat going to be the death of me.
{ok I lied about it being fluffy I sorry ;-;. I decided not to do fluffy stuff YET, but really sorry. Anyway its so hard to have Levi not know his name I typed it in like 50 times XD anyway i'll see you next time}