3. Damn You

Levi P.O.V

"Silver...?" I asked amused. No one has ever given me a nickname other than 'shortie' or 'midget' or any other dumb nicknames about my height that Hanji gives me. Damn, she really is a pest isn't she.

"Uhm y-yeah I thought it would be fair since I'm not gonna tell you my name."

"Just tell me your damn name!" I started to get really pissed then I thought about it. Shitty glasses can tell me. "Oi Shitty Glasses" I called out. She came from the maze of book shelves.

"What is it shortie?" she snickered as I sent her a warning glare.

"What's this brat's name?" I saw Jaeger frantically shake his head so I grabbed it and put it in my chest, making him freeze completely. I can even see his ears turning pink. Then I hear loud screeching then a lot of 'shhh' coming from the flustered brat I was holding.

"I-I'm sorry...uh...cutie it's just you and Levi-" She started squealing silently and hopping around. She's such a child. "Are you two....omg Levi of course you'd pick the cutest employee!" she giggled.

"No and keep your damn orgasms to yourself you shit. Now what is his name?" Why do I need it so badly? I have no clue.

"I can't tell you such classic information~" she sang than skipped her happy ass back to the book shelves. I let out a long sigh.

"C-can I get-"

"No" I cut him off knowing he wanted to get up. "Anyway where's Captain American Eyebrows at?" He started laughing at the nickname I gave Erwin.

"That's a clever name to give him haha." He said laying his head to the side so he could speak without sounding muffled. My instincts told me to hold him closer...,just so he didn't get away..of course, which I did. "He's out today so you can't ask him either and plus Hanji probably already told him not to so looks like no luck for you." he smirked. I growled. Hanji snickered.

"Whatever I give up" I walked over to the rest area, almost being knocked over by the brats friends.

Damn him.

Damn him and his stupid name

Damn for being such a brat

Damn me for thinking it was cute how he got so flustered when his head was in my chest.

I sighed and fell on the couch. I picked up some random book from the shelf, not noticing I was holding it upside down, and watched him from afar. I actually thinking about putting effort in to getting to know this kid.

Damn you Jeager.

Eren P.O.V

This is gonna be fun. I smiled wickedly to myself watching Levi or Silver walk away.

"Uh..Eren? who was that?" Armin whispered glancing at Silver. "is that....your boyfriend?" he said even quieter so Mikasa wouldn't hear.

"No no Sil-I mean Levi he's just a friend"

"What were you gonna say?" Mikasa budded in.

"Um just a nickname."

"Say it.."

"Uhm Mikasa?" Armin really shouldn't try to calm her. It's always like this. Mikasa get jealous or gets protective when I'm with someone else then Armin is the one who tries to calm her down.

"Silver" I sighed. "And before you ask it's because he has really pretty silver like eyes." Mikasa covered her mouth with a red scarf I gave her for her birthday when we were kids. I've never seen her without it.

"His eyes aren't all that Eren...and plus he's kinda rude." she stayed quiet for awhile. "Eren...are you g-"

"WELL I think it's time to go now right Mikasa yeah see ya Eren" With that, Armin dragged Mikasa out, saving me. I'll thank him later. Armin and my co-workers are the only ones that know I'm gay. We decided to keep it from Mikasa because we don't think she's ready for me to come out to her yet. Finally it's time to close down. Hanji and the others are gone so I guess it my turn to lock up. I walk over to the rest area to straighten it up. I freeze once I see a man with raven hair in a grey beanie, arms crossed, with a book over his face as his chest slowly rises then falls. How cute. I Remove the book to see Silver's slightly parted lips and closed eyes. He fell asleep once again.