Chapter 2

"Jenna! What happened?!"

Katy rushed into ask me

"Oh, so now you want to be nice?!" I yelled and stomped my way to my bedroom, shut off the light and locked tho door. I plopped on my bed thinking about what I just did, was it appropriate, of course it was, she deserved it.

"Jenna? You in there?" I heard katy on the other side of the door

I stayed silent

"Jenna?" Her voice got softer and it started to crack, shortly after, I could hear light sobs. I don't get it, why does she care all of the sudden?! It makes no sense what so ever!

I ended up falling asleep with in 5 minutes later, because it felt like I hadn't gotten sleep in years.

{Later}

I woke up with someone's soft breaths against me, then I could smell her scent, it was Katy. How did she get in here?!

"Jenna? You awake baby?" She asked softly

"Don't call me that!" I shouted referring to how she called me 'baby'

"Oh sorry" she replied, sounding hurt, she probably only called me that because she calls everyone baby, like she is lesbian or something, come to think of it, she probably is, I have a lesbian sister. Great. I'm not against gay rights or anything though, but it's awkward now. I think I heard Katy let out a soft sob and a tear fell on me. I couldn't have hurt her that hard, after all she has done to me?!

{later}

I woke up with katy not next to me or in sight.I clumsily got out of bed, and nearly stumbled down that stairs.

"Good morning, Jenna, feeling any better?" Mom asked me

"Yes, actually where is Katy?" I asked looking around to see if she was in sight

"I don't know, I thought she had finally gotten into your room after staying up all night trying to open the door"

"Oh okay" I said, almost trying to act like she had never gotten into my room. I checked the kitchen, living room, under the couch (yes, Katy happens to hide under there sometimes, due to how skinny she is, her boobs are the only problem), the garage, every bed room, the back yard, the front yard, the cars, and everywhere else, but she was no where to be seen...

{NOTE}

Ugh I know, short chapter and not surprising at all, sorry it took me forever to update 😂 but 2 days ago I went to the PWT and it was amazing 🙌 Katy was absolutely amazing 🙌🙌 anyway, please leave some comments too and tell me what you think! 😘