Chapter 6

I arrived home and threw everything on the couch, and trumped my way quickly up the stairs. I had gotten this sick feeling when we exited the hospital, so I went to lay down. I can't believe my mom didn't let me stay with Jenna, I mean I'm her mother. My dad came home with me, because only one person was aloud to stay. I closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep. But I did the complete opposite, I had the feeling, and I didn't have time to rush to the bathroom, then and there my food from earlier spat out of my mouth.

"Katheryn?" My dad called

"I'm fine" I said, my mom would kill me if she found out I may have ruined her carpet, but I was too sick to get up. I slipped a robe over my ruined clothes and headed down stairs to get the stain remover and a rag. As a I was getting the rag, I heard someone behind me

"You know, you really do look like Jenna" I heard his voice say.

"Too bad she won't realize or know" I said grumpily. I just wasn't in the mood to talk about her right now.

"But your mother did make the right choice, what if she does get her memory back, then what are you going to do?"

"I'll figure it out," I started off. But as soon as I started, the feeling came back, and puked splattered all over the floor.

"Katheryn!" My dad said rushing over and handing me a fresh rag.

"Thank-" more came out

"Are you done?" He asked, holding water for me. Man, he was really treating me like I was a kid again. I honestly enjoyed it.

"I'm going to go to my (Jenna's) room and lay down" I thumped up the stairs with the stain remover in one hand, and the rag in the other. I squirted the bottle a few times and vigorously rubbed the carpet. I had almost got it out, but I was honestly too tired to complete the job. I sat
down on Jenna's bed, my formal bed. I stared at the walls. These were the ones I stared blankly at when writing 'Trust in me' wow, was that a long time ago. I soon drifted off to sleep.

"MOM KATY'S IN MY BED!" I woke to Jenna's screaming voice

"No, I'm leaving" I said back

"Good" she replied. I the decided it was a good time to take a walk and go to Shannon's house.
It was raining out, great. I can't use any of the cars, because they will need them later and I will most likely be spending the night down at Shannon's. I slipped on a pair of Jenna's rain boots and walked out. Right when I was at the corner, it started hailing. Ugh. I passed all the coffee shops, and stopped into Starbucks to get Shan and I some coffee. I got a lot of stares, but at the moment I really didn't care. I walked across the street and was cutting through an ally, as a shortcut. I was mid way when I heard some skids and a crash, then my vision went black.
{Later}
I woke up in a van, I hadn't a clue of where I was, but everything was all bruised and blue. That's when I realized I was only in my sports bra and spandex, the things I was wearing under my clothes. I covered my face, to relax. My fresh scars were now visible. I don't really tell anyone about them, or think about them, because then, I would have temptations. I looked up to the front of the van, no one was in it, and we were parked in the middle of the woods, I think. I decided, this might be my only move, to get away from them. I opened up one side of the van, didn't close it, that might be too loud, and sprinted off into the wild behind the van.
{SHANNON'S POV}
Where the hell is Katy? She texted me 3 hours ago that she'll be here in an hour, and she won't respond to any of my text or calls. I was starting to get worried. I decided to call up her brother and ask him, I think he's home.

{NOTE}
Lol sorry I haven't updated in months, I've been crazy busy, I've moved down to California, which is pretty exciting. How was your guy's Easter? Anyway, comment what you think, and what you think will happen to Katy next :)