Blossomed Heart - part 4

Guri was pretty pleased with how Yuzu was acting and just allowed Yuzu to carry on pleasuring her, Yuzu leaned up and removed her white school shirt in front of Guri's prying eyes until she was in her faintly orange crop top and Guri licked her lips as she already saw the sweat coming onto Yuzu's quite developed breasts.. "Mhmm.. are you going to eat me Yuzu-chan," Guri said with a seductive giggle. Yuzu blushed and giggle a little, "Maybe my naughty angel" Yuzu said with a more seductive but a little creepy giggle. Yuzu carried on undressing herself but Guri stopped her and said softly "Wouldn't you like to see my body as well my dearest?" Yuzu grinned and said happily "H-hai, I'd love to your body, my sexy angel" Guri just grinned and said "well go ahead dear Guri-chan, eat me I am delicious, aren't I? Yuzu just smirked a little and blushed, "H-hai you are" then Yuzu started to undress Guri unbuttoning all the buttons on her shirt as she lay there making all sorts of noises as Yuzu was undoing all the buttons on her shirt. As Yuzu was done unbuttoning Guri's shirt she just stared at Guri's well-developed breasts that were showing already, as Guri wasn't wearing a crop top. "G-Guri, why weren.." but as soon as Yuzu was about to finish speaking Guri bucked her hips into Yuzu which made Yuzu yelp and hold her mouth with her hand and Guri just grinned and said "You were saying baby girl" Yuzu pouted a little which made Guri giggle a little, but then Yuzu just leaned down and kissed around Guri's breasts which made Guri moan a little at the touch of Yuzu's soft lips on her delicate skin. Yuzu leaned up slightly and touched her lips in a seductive pose "I was doing that my sexy angel, now" she leaned down once again and touched one of Guri's breasts with her hand and kissed Guri lightly but massaging her breasts gently. 

Yuzu wasn't sure how she was doing this, because normally she wouldn't go this far with anyone.. not even Guri. 

Yuzu carried on touching Guri's breasts as she was kissing her sliding her tongue in slightly in Guri's slightly opened mouth and played with Guri's tongue as she was massaging her breasts lovingly, Yuzu then stopped kissing Guri and looked at a now flustered Guri in front of her as Yuzu still had her hands on Guri's breasts. Yuzu then moved her hands down Guri's stomach making Guri moan lightly and made her way to the hem of Guri's shorts which she greedily opened the two buttons to show Guri's kitten pink panties, Yuzu started to put her fingers in Guri's panties and Guri moaned a little louder as Yuzu was massaging Guri's slightly wet hot area and grinned when she knew she was earning moans from Guri. Yuzu took off Guri's panties and revealed Guri's wet clit in front of Yuzu flushed eyes, "M-mhm. Guri may i" Guri blushed and nodded "G-go ahead, baby girl! let me wet hotness fill you up" Yuzu grinned and blushed as she leaned down opening her mouth and started licking up Guri's clit which made Guri hold onto the bed sheets a little and moaned loudly, Yuzu carried on licking up and down Guri's wet clit as Guri was moaning more and more turning Yuzu on more. Guri was gripping the sheets and holding her eyes shut and blushing madly as Yuzu was pleasuring her down below, Yuzu gripped hold onto  Guri's hips and moved her up and inserted her tongue in more which made Guri moan louder "N-nghhh..Y-yuzu.. please more" Yuzu nodded and carried on licking up and down her clit as Guri asked her to. 

Yuzu then made a slight slurping noise and lick up all the wet juice she got from Guri's clit then she looked up at Guri who was flustered and pouting and Yuzu giggled slightly and said: "What's wrong angel, do you want a taste of your baby girl"? Guri then stopped pouting and grinned "Hai, please baby girl, id love to taste my baby girl's goodness," Guri said with a seductive smile which made a now more flustered Yuzu grin and then lay down slightly slipped down her skirt showing her orange striped panties. Guri got up moving on top of Yuzu moving her to her skirt, removing it down her legs to reveal her orange panties. Guri grinned and just leaned down and instantly removed Yuzu's panties with her teeth and giggled as she now saw Yuzu's wet clit which she greedily went down and inserting her tongue inside Yuzu's clit and Yuzu was biting her tongue and moaned slightly.

(How will this night of love continue? See next chapter)