Blossomed Hearts - part 5

In the night of heat, Guri was pleasuring Yuzu with her tongue licking up her clit up and down with Yuzu moaning lightly and Guri grinning as Yuzu was moaning loudly. She carried on pleasuring her and Yuzu was moaning more and more and slightly touching onto Guri's hair gripping it a little which made Guri flinch a little and stop what she was doing and looked up at a guilty Yuzu, but Guri just smirked and leaned up and bite onto Yuzu's ear which made Yuzu yelp a little. "Hehe I got you back baby girl," Guri said as she went back to pleasuring Yuzu's clit with her tongue. Yuzu just moaned and nodded while biting her lip slightly, Yuzu kind of wanted to pleasure Guri aswell but she didn't know how she would do it. She just let Guri carry on pleasure her but kind of wanting to pleasure Guri at the same time when she was thinking Sebastian kind of made it into her mind and he pictured him pleasuring Guri aswell as Guri was pleasuring him, Thinking of Sebastian made her moan more but got snapped out of her thoughts by Guri pinching her thigh slightly with her mouth marking Yuzu's skin lightly saying "Shi no" to her while kissing Yuzu's now bruised and red thigh. 

Guri was continuing to pleasure Yuzu and while Yuzu was moaning she was kind of getting bored of not been able to pleasure Guri as she sure wanted to do to her, So Yuzu just beat herself up and then grabbed Guri's hair up to look at her and said "please my dear angel I want to please you as well, can i?" Yuzu just begged Guri looking at the pink-eyed angel with her emerald like eyes. "you may my baby girl" Guri just grinned turning the other way round showing her cute butt in front of Yuzu's face showing her slight wet clit as well, "Pleasure me baby girl, and I can get back to pleasuring you" Yuzu just nodded and blushed and leaned up slightly and started to lick Guri's clit as Guri's pleasured Yuzu still by licking in and out of her now more wet clit. Yuzu was moaning as Guri's clit spilt out and she licked it all up and groaned a little and spoke "Oishii G-Guri-chan" Guri just blushed and carried on pleasuring Yuzu's full wet clit as it was starting to spill out Yuzu's wet juices in Guri's mouth and she pleased herself and her new lover and lapped Yuzu's juices. 

Both of the girls were pleasuring each other playfully as Guri lay on top of Yuzu and Yuzu was below, not knowing it was nearly 8pm and when Yuzu's mother was returning from work. As Guri went in deeper with her tongue Yuzu arched her head back on the bed but then her eyes met the clock which read [19:50pm] Yuzu was panicking as they were in a heated moment and if her mother found them out there would be trouble. Yuzu leaned her head back and Guri was facing towards her with a quite angry look "Yuzu-chan, why did you stop! I was enjoying myself" Guri said it quite heatedly not knowing she would definitely hurt Yuzu's feelings, Yuzu just gripped her feelings in her chest and spoke "G-Guri-chan, I stopped because of the time, if my mother comes back and finds us I will be in serious trouble" Guri just pouted and spoke facing away from a flustered Yuzu "Well, stuff your mother! I love you and why did you stop because of her. Yuzu-chan, please don't act so scared. She's your mother she will understand we have feelings for each other and we allow us to stay together" Guri said plainly but a little flustered. Yuzu bit her lip and nodded "G-gomenasai, I act scared Guri-chan but you don't know my mother. If she finds out I am bisexual she will ground me and not allow me to see you again. Which will break me!" Yuzu shouted a little crying which snapped Guri out of her pouting face and launched herself at Yuzu hugging her naked shaking body and spoke softly. "Gomenasai for shouting at you baby girl, it was the heat of the moment and I should have released I hurt you for what I said.. please can you forgive me baby girl?" Guri said cutely looking at Yuzu's face which was red with the crying she was doing. Yuzu just sniffled and nodded "H-hai, I forgive you, my darling angel" Yuzu said smiling slightly at a now calmed angel in front of her, and Guri just hugged her again and then kissed a flushed teary Yuzu which made Yuzu of course blush and kisses Guri back but only lightly as they didn't want to get anyone heated than they already were. "Tell you what my baby girl, let's get dressed then read some manga or something" Guri giggled a little and Yuzu just blushed and nodded "H-hai, okay" 

(Yuzu and Guri just dressed and then lay down on the bed reading manga's together, but what will happen next? Will Yuzu's mother or friends of them both find out their relationship and try break them apart)