Blossomed Hearts - part 6

As Guri and Yuzu were reading manga listening to BTS - Mic Drop (Japanese Version) Yuzu's mother returned from work to see Yuzu and Guri reading their manga books and put down her bags and spoke plainly "Yuzu, it's messy in here! could you tidy please and turn the music down" and with that Yuzu's mother went into her room with her bags and shut her door. Yuzu just sighed and started to tidy up as Guri was reading her favourite manga while Yuzu was tidying up, not noticing Yuzu was bending down and Guri looked up from her book and whistled quietly and licked her lips "Sexy butt there! baby girl" Guri grinned and Yuzu shuddered a little excitedly and turned round posing a little and pointing at herself "Who me, darling?" Yuzu posed with a peace sign with her other hand and Guri just nodded and giggled "Hai baby girl, you!" Yuzu blushed more and then turned the stereo down while looking at Guri the entire time as she removing herself from the bed coming down to where Yuzu was. 

Yuzu gulped but giggled a little as Guri ran a little towards her, Guri then whispered something in her ear "I've got a little toy that may surprise you baby girl" Yuzu gulped and thought about her mother but Guri knew exactly who Yuzu was thinking about and wanting her to only think of her and nobody else. "Yuzu-chan, please don't think of your mother I am about to give you the pleasure a lifetime my love," Guri said while removing something from her back and bending Yuzu down facing the wall and inserting a pink vibrator that reminded her of Sebastian's sexy discostick inside yuzu slightly wet clit and Yuzu then made a loud moan as she felt the vibrations and it vibrating in her clit, "G-Guri, w-what i-is t-this? Why does it feel so good" Yuzu moaned. Guri just grinned and said cutely "It's my special weapon, that reminded me of Sebby-san's special weapon that made me moan the walls apart and it was good," Guri said while moving the vibrator more deeper into Yuzu's clit and turning the moving part on and made it on x2 to make Yuzu deeply moan to turn Guri on. Guri was inserting the vibrator in and out rapidly and Yuzu was just trying to hold in all her orgasms, but it was hard. Yuzu bit her lip as the vibrator was hitting her climax wall and she hit one of her orgasms which made Guri rush more with the vibrator. 

Guri took out the vibrator of Yuzu's clit and started to lick it which had all Yuzu's juices on and Yuzu just leaned over and blushed "G-guri, did you go that. Because you wanted me to feel how Sebby-san felt inside you?" she said all flustered looking at Guri who had a large smirk on her face and said "H-hai, baby girl. Sebby-san's discostick was like this vibrator but bigger" Guri grinned as she said that. Yuzu just blushed madly and then said "Is it my turn now angel" Yuzu said grinning seductively, Guri just blushed and nodded "H-hai, baby girl it's your turn to pleasure me with the pleasure toy like Sebby-san's discostick" Guri then just leaned on the bed with her legs spread wide in which Yuzu had full view of Guri's wet clit, Yuzu just giggled and went over to Guri and fully removed Guri's shorts again and then inserted the vibrator into Guri's now wet clit and moved it around while looking at Guri who was gripping the sheets lightly in her hands and moaning loudly. Yuzu was fully enjoying that she got to pleasure Guri aswell... Moans were coming from both of them hitting the walls in the room... 

(will Yuzu's mother find out, see next chapter)