chapter three

Michaels p/o/v
Y/N L/N. A short feeble girl. I remembered her. I hadn't expected much of her; though her frangible appearance defied her. When I spotted her in the hallway, peeping in on Mr. Gallant and his latex man I was intrigued. She's a mischievous girl. About 20 years of age, I'm only slightly older than her.
I got her where I wanted her, in my office and being forced to answer to my questions.

It wasn't disappointing. She was thrillingly anticipant, beady doe eyes watering when challenged with the prospect of her own dark desires.

Now she sat upon my lap, trying to stop the flow of tears escaping her e/c eyes. I came to realize the situation and pulled her up from my lap to stand before me. I couldn't have her assuming that it was acceptable to touch me. "Do what you say?" She asked in such an innocent voice it was almost intoxicating. I nodded my head in amusement, she would most certainly be a treat to torment. "Like what? What is it that you want me to do?" She continued to quiz me, still wide-eyed in bewilderment. I stood up in front of her, towering over her small frame. "Well firstly, let's set some ground rules," I spoke. She nodded.

"You must always speak to me daily, You may never speak over me or back to me, you may never question anything I tell you to do."

"Why does there have to be rules?" She asked, still acting oblivious. "The world is ending, Y/N, and I'm your only hope of survival, so that's why."

She smiled as a tear fell from her e/c eyes and nodded again. "Leave me now, go to your room and sleep," I told her, looking into her eyes. "Good night Mr.Langdon," She whispered and turned, leaving my office.

I grinned to myself, she was a treat in this terrifyingly boring outpost.

I left my office and went to the living suite- It was 10 pm and only Mr. Gallant remained awake. He was sat on the sofa, humming to the radio.

"Good evening Mr.Gallant," I said to startle him, and of course, it worked. He looked up at me with a drunkard grin, teeth shining. I anticipated seeing his corpse lay on the ground at that moment. "Mr. Langdon... were you looking for me?" He asked and chuckled, drinking something from his glass. "Would it please you if I was?" I asked with a morose tone and walked down to stand in front of him. He nodded. He leaned into me, lips slightly parted. He was still seated, his face lingering over my waist. He had such pleading, needy eyes. What a desperate man.

I wrapped my fingers around his throat, gripping tightly. " I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man alive, and you nearly are!" I leaned down and grinned at him.

"Mr. Langdon?" Came a voice from behind me, a gentle voice that only one person in this building could possess. She was wearing a short black lace nightie, her hair flowing down. I released my grip from Gallants' throat, glaring at Y/N. "I thought I told you to go to sleep."

Your POV

He looked furious. It wasn't as if I had done anything harmful, the music was still playing and I had come to turn it down to be able to sleep. He had his hand around Mr. Gallant's throat...

"Well, any explanation for yourself?" He asked with a tone that made me understand he didn't expect an answer. "I'm sorry but I was just going to turn off the music."
"Well i'll be off to bed," Mr. Gallant chimed in, practically rushing from the room. Mr. Langdon came over to me and although he was trying to scare me, I couldn't find a reason to be scared of him. He clearly wanted to keep me around.

" I told you to go to bed, Y/N, no excuses." He grunted and placed a hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand off, taking a step back, " I was going to sleep but the music was keeping me awake." I whispered and hoped his face wouldn't get any angrier.
It didn't. He nodded and spoke "In future do as I say no matter what, you should've called for me and I would've came to turn the music down."

Why was he treating me like a child?

I turned away to leave, wanting to get away from this man but his commanding voice stopped me once again. "You do not walk away from me, here, now."

I went back to him; not daring to meet his eyes. He grabbed my chin, pulling my face upright to look at him. "I'll be taking you to bed now, Y/N." He said and grabbed my wrist, pulling me along behind him to my chamber.

He entered my room closing the door behind us, smiling to me. "In your bed."
I listened and laid in my bed, anticipating what he was going to do. Although he was threatening, I could tell that he didn't mean me harm. But having this supernaturally attractive man telling me what to do in my own room was quite thrilling.

He sat on my bed beside me, stroking his hand down my face. His hands were large and soft, his fingers were long and thin. He was heavy handed but was gentle when stroking my flushed cheeks. "you don't remember me?" He mumbled something to himself that I didn't quite catch, but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Then as though he had read my mind he pulled his hand away; standing and giving me a final glance. "sleep well." He whispered just at a level I could ever so slightly hear.