four

It is Wednesday (Ethan left for the trip on Monday)
Maile's P.O.V.
"So what are we doing today" Grayson asked.

"I don't know, let's just do something" i answered.

"We could go grocery shopping" Grayson said.

"Boooring. Let's go shopping" i said.

"Fine. Let's go" he said.

"K let me just grab my card" i said and ran up to get my card out of the safe.

———

Grayson and me were currently at Brandy Melville. I was about to pay for the things that i wanted to buy, when someone called me: unknown.

I just ignored it, paid for my stuff and we walked out of the store.

"Where do you wanna go next?" Gray asked

"Vic-"

My phone began to ring again.

"Sorry. Gotta take this" i said.

He smiled and nodded.

"Maile here.Who am i talking to?" i said.

"Hey, my name is Jane, i'm the CEO of Glossier. We love the way you look and would love to shoot you for our new products." she said.

"Oh. Wow." i answered, stunned.

"Our shootings normally are in Los Angeles, we couldn't get the information where you live but if you'd like to shoot with us then we'd be more than happy." she said.

"I live in New Jersey, but i'm in L.A. in one week so i could definitely shoot with you." i said.

"Okay, sounds great. I'll make sure you get the address and time." she said.

"Thanks, bye." i said

The call ended, when i looked up from my phone, Gray looked at me like he wanted to know what just happened.

"It was Glossier, they wanna have a photo shoot with me when i'm in L.A." i said

"What's Glossier" he asked.

"It's a makeup company" i said giggling at how cute he asked.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Crazy right?" i asked.

"It's not that crazy, i mean look at you. You're a really beautiful girl." he said.

That was really sweet, looks like he actually can be nice.

"uh..um thanks" i said, blushing a little and not knowing how to take compliments.

"where do you wanna go next?" he asked.

"Victoria Secret" i said.

"Okay you do that, i will go uhh..to the Levi's store." he said, scratching his neck.

———

Skip to Monday (Ethan came back yesterday)
Maile's P.O.V.

We just landed and oh my god, i am so happy to not be in New Jersey anymore. I mean dad always books luxury flights to hawaii and stuff, but i don't happen to like it, don't get me wrong. I appreciate it, but i would rather just go on a basic vacation to Florida, Miami or whatever.

Anyways, we are on our way to the hotel we are staying in, then i got a message.

We drove to James's house and got out of the car, E&Gray rented for the week. I got my suitcase out of the car and waited for the twins to get theirs.

We were still standing at the car when the house door opened.

"Hey Sisters" he screamed, coming to us and hugging me first. Oh my god.

"You are so beautiful." he said.

"I love you so much omg" i said, still hugging him.

"Okay before i hug you guys. Why didn't you tell me about her?" James asked.

"I guess the question never came up" Ethan said.

"Isn't that important anyways" Grayson said.

Okay, that kinda hurt. Whatever Grays right it's not important. Maybe i'm not that important.

James and the boys hugged for a minute, then came back to me and we went inside his house.

"Aye Ethan, you still remember Emma right?" James asked, bringing all of us a water bottle.

"uh E-Emma... Chamberlain?" Ethan asked with wide open eyes.

"yes" James said.

"What about her?" Ethan asked.

"Grayson you know where the rooms are right? You can show Maile her room, i'm gonna talk to E" James said.

Grayson nodded.

Grayson grabbed his suitcase, then mine.

"I can take it myself Grayson" i said.

"I know but i'm still taking it" he chuckled.

He opened a door, to a beautiful room, which i guess i am staying in. He put my suitcase on the bed and was about to le the room, but i stopped him.

"Grayson?" i mumbled, not even knowing if i wanted him to hear.

He turned around and came towards me.

"Is something wrong" he asked.

"Did you mean what you said?" i asked.

"What?" he asked lightly confused

"That it isn't that important anyways?" i asked.

He shrugged.
Wow. That hurt even more.

"So i'm like not that important anyways?" i asked, my voice kind of breaking.

He stood there. Saying nothing. Nothing.

"Whatever. Forget that i asked" i said, now sitting down on the bed, with my legs still standing on the ground.

He left.

———

I laid in bed. Today was really great, after we got here, we went to get Starbucks, then got pizza, watched a movie and now i'm here.

Thinking about the day. Or to be real, about what he said. It hurt, i don't know why to be honest. Maybe i thought he would care about me as a sister or something.

Knock Knock

I realized i was crying, so i wiped the tears away.

"Come in" i said, sitting up, turning in the lamp, that was on the nightstand.

"You okay?" Grayson asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah i'm fine." i said.

"Ethan is snoring, can i sleep here?" he asked.

"Yeah sure" i said, standing up.

"Where u going?" he asked.

"I'm sleeping on the couch" i said.

He stood up quickly and grabbed my wirst.

"No you're not" he said.

"I'm sorry about what i said. I didn't mean it like you're not important, i just don't think it's important to tell everyone that you are our sister. It never felt like you are, maybe for Ethan, but not for me. Listen I care about you, a lot.. more than you think, i'm sorry if i hurt you with my words, i didn't do it intentionally." he said, hugging me.