eight

Mailes P

Mailes P.O.V.

Oh my god. I love Gray so much for allowing me to go to the Levi's event. He's my official „guardian" for this trip so even if i wanted to go, i couldn't without his allowance.

"You owe me" Grayson said before walking out of my room, before he actually got out he turned around.

"Don't do any shit, okay? Don't get yourself in danger and don't leave James's side. Understand?" He said, coming over really intimidating.

"Yes, thanks so much Grayson" I said, walking towards him and hugging him.

He seemed off guard, which is fine. After a second he hugged me back tho.

"Yeah, it's fine. Don't talk to any men tho." He said, then leaving the room.

Also leaving the fucking door open.

Bruh.

3 hours later:
It's currently 5pm. James and me are now sitting in a cab, which should arrive at the event in about five minutes.

"You nervous?" James asks me.

"Not really" i answer.

Fuck, i am nervous. So fucking nervous. But this is my dream.

"Maile"

"Huh?"

"We're here" James said, getting out of the cab.

"Oh, uh..should i pay him?" i ask James.

"Oh hun, he gets payed from the event. I'm a celebrity and you're my plus one, we don't pay" He said.

Which caught me off guard. What the heck? Why would someone say that. You're just like every other human on planet earth. Okay anyways I'm out.

"Cmon"

2 hours later:
It's now 7pm. James and i already ate, then there was a little runway show.

James is now about to get on the red carpet. He told me to just entertain myself, there's nothing dangerous that could happen. But still, i'm just sitting here at a table, watching the people doing their interviews on the red carpet.

"Maile right?" I heard somebody behind me say. A male voice.

I turned around and was faced with Dylan. As in Dylan fucking Sprouse. As in Zack Martin, from fucking Zack and Cody.

"Yes, D-Dylan?" i asked, coming over a little insecure i guess.

"Don't need to be shy" he said.

I was standing by now, going in for a hand shake. Instead he hugged me, which felt nice, like someone who would protect you.

"Nice meeting you" I said, now just standing in front of him.

"Same..You're not alone here right?" he asked.

"No, i'm here with James Charles, he's on the red carpet tho" i say.

"Why aren't you?" He asked.

"Why aren't i what?"

"On the red carpet. Duh" Dylan says chuckling.

"Oh no..I'm just his plus one"

"And? I mean, you'll probably be signed with Levi's by end of the year." he says, which is making me blush just a bit.

"Probably not"

"Anyways, i wanna take pictures with you. What better way then get them done for free, on the red carpet" Dylan says.

"Fine" i huff, chuckling after.

"Wait, put on this beanie, it'll look good, since it's from Levi's and we're at a Levi's event."

I took the beanie, put it on my fricking head.

"Great, now let's get those pictures done." he said.

3 hours later:
10 pm.
James never showed up after the interviews and since i didn't know how to get home, more likely James' house, i stayed with Dylan.

We currently are at Taco Bell and i have free Wifi. So happy bout that haha. While waiting for our food to arrive, Dylan is sending me a few of the pics, that were taken.

Our food arrives and we are sitting down at a table, with a few on the street. It's actually a nice view, you can see a few parts of the city. I decided to post one of the pictures.

A few minutes later, my phone starts ringing. I look who it is.

Grayson.

I'm fucked.

"Hey sorry, i gotta take this." I tell Dylan, before answering the call, which he just mouthed a "it's fine" to.

"Heyyy" I say, into the speaker.

"God damned, Maile." I hear his voice say.

"Where the fuck are you?" He asks.

"I'm at Taco Bell... with Dylan"

"Why did you leave James, Maile? You promised you won't" He says, his voice filled with worry.

"I didn't, he left me sitting alone. Dylan came up to me and was nice enough to give me ride."

"What are you talking about "He left me sitting"?" He asked.

"He never showed up from the red carpet again" i said.

"What the hell?" Grayson said, now sounding rather angry than worried.

"Well, could you please give Dylan the phone and let me talk to him real quick?" He asked.

"Sure, Bye." I said.

"Bye Babygirl, be careful" He says. With that i am handing Dylan my phone.

———
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!!