seven

Grayson P.O.V.

I groaned. Ethan has been trying to get us out of bed for the past ten minutes.

I look over at Maile, her eyes were fluttering open, but you could tell that she was still tired as fudge.

Ethan then pulled the blanket away from us. I was still looking at Maile, my eyes grew wide, when i noticed, that she still was only in bra and shorts.

I immediately stood up and walked in front of her so that Ethan wouldn't be able to see her.

"Ethan get the fuck out. Now" i screamed in his face.

I reached down to the floor, where i saw my button up shirt from yesterday night laying.
When i came back up, Ethan was already gone and the door was closed.

"Put it on" I told her.

I gave her the shirt.

"Thought I didn't have much to show anyways. Huh?" She asked me, making me wonder at that sudden attitude of hers.

"Doesn't mean, i want anyone to see" I said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really..now put on the shirt." I said, demanding.

"I'd rather not" she said, stranding up, trying to walk past me.

I pulled her back, with my hands on her shoulders.

"If you're not putting it on, then i will" i said, grabbing the button up shirt from her hands.

I button it up till only four buttons are still open, which should be about right for her body.

"Arms up" i say, sternly. Which she does after rolling her eyes.

Someday she's definitely getting it for being so bratty.

I pull the button up shirt down. Now she looks like she isn't wearing anything beneath.

I button up two of the buttons, since it doesn't fit as well as i thought and i also don't want Ethan looking, even though she's his 'sister', i know he finds her hot. I mean who wouldn't.

"All done" i say.

"Thanks?" she asks as if it's a question.

———

This was just a filler.
PLEASE READ:
Do you have any wishes of what should happen?
If so, just comment it, that'd be really nice:)