Chapter 3

Reaching Manik's place all of them sat down on the sofas.

"Ahhh....such a long day." Exclaimed Manik.

"True.....a dare, a kiss....what all happened." Said Cabir

'Cabir..." Said Manik in a warning tone.

"What....i didn't...." Cabir replied but before he could complete they heard the calling bell.

"Who is it...at this time...Ramesh.....zara dekho ki kon hai bahar." Said Manik

"Ji sahab." With that, he went.

They were waiting to see who is it was....when they heard some noise.

"Dekhiye hume bas unko yeh dena hai..."

"Nahi, ma'am...dekiye aap.."

Listening to the commotion Manik stood up and shouted, "Ramesh let her in."

They soon saw a lady enter with two big bowls covered in both her hands. Seeing them she smiled widely.

"Hello...." She said

"Mein app logon ke liye khana banake layi hoon.." She said

"Khana.....!!!!" Exclaimed an excited Cabir whereas others shook their heads in disbelief.

The lady smiled widely seeing Cabir's excitement who came and took the dishes from her.

" Come and Sit with us." Said Cabir

Manik who has been watching them came forward,

"Hello, Aunty...I am Manik...Do I know you?"

"Oh...ho main bhool hi gayi...I am Shanno...Shanno Murthy.."

"Wow, Aunty Aloo Paratha aur Tandoori chicken.." Said Cabir

"Aloo Paratha..." Asked Manik and went and sat with Cabir.

"Wow Aunty...thank you so much... do you know this is my favorite dish.." With that, he took a bite of it and suddenly got stuck with that familiar taste.

Wait how is his possible..?

"Aunty this is very tasty..." Said an ever hungry Cabir

"Oh don't Thank me...my niece made this....by the way where is she..?" Wondered Shanno

"Chachi.." That's that when they heard a sweet voice.

No one recognized the voice but he did how can he forget that voice the voice that he yearned to hear.

"Nandu...aaja.." Said Shanno

Everyone looked towards the entrance but got shocked seeing her, Nandini.

"Nandini..." Said Cabir

" Arey aap logon ek doosre ko janthi ho kya" Asked Shanno

"Kyunn nahi Chachi hum logon ne aaj college se hi mile the.." Said Nandini with a smirk.

"Yeh tho aachi baat hai...ab hum log neighbors hai na ek doosre ko janna saroori ha na.."

"Neighbors...?" Asked an astonished Manik

" Haan...the house next to you we bought it..." Said Shanno

"Acha...yeh saab chodo I didn't even get to your names except for Manik.."

Everyone introduced themselves controlling their anger towards Nandini.

"Nandu...woh bowl laao...Cabir dekho taste karo yeh meri special dish hai Bindi Pasta..."

"Bindi....what?" Asked Cabir.

"Are bindi pasta...idaar aao na taste karo...aa karo" Sis Shanno who took a bit of pasta and fed Cabir forcefully.

"How is it..." Asked Shanno excitedly.

"Its.....very...tasty.." Said Cabir trying hard to swallow the food.

Understanding Cabir's difficulty Nandini came forward,

"Chachi chacuhu aapko bulayi thi..."

"Kya...aur tum ye mujhe bata rahi hai....woh saab chodo mein aap logon se phir milungi ....bye.." Said Shanno hurriedly and left.

As soon as Shanno left...Manik came forward and took hold of Nandini's arm, "What are you trying to do Murthy..?"

" What are you saying, Malhotra....I am not doing anything....in fact it is your friends who started it.."

"You..." Said Manik and pulled her closer.

Seeing her chance Nandini pecked his lips...which shocked everyone.

As soon as Manik realized what had happened he left her hand and glared at her.

Shaking her head she was about to leave when she heard Manik speak behind her,

"This is not over Murthy..."

"Game is on Malhotra.." Said Nandini leaving the friends astonished and Manik in frustration.

                                                    *****************************************