Chapter 10

" Damn it..." Pulling his hairs he could only curse...he had planned everything properly but her arrival changed everything.

"Manik what is wrong with both of you.." Asked Mukti

"Not today Mukti I know you people need answers but... I just need some space.." Manik replied with frustration.

"Okay fine but on one condition...." Said Cabir

"What?"

"You have to make ice creams for me.."

Manik and others could only smile hearing his words,

"Okay yaar...ab chal bhukkad."

"Guys, where is Manik...?" Asked Mukti who had just arrived with Abhi.

"Pata nahi yaar, hum kasbse uske intazaar kar rahe he.." Replied Navya.

"Guys we are already late...what if Nandini makes a fuss out of it." Asked Dhruv anxiously

"She will do nothing.." They turned around to see Manik standing there.

"Manik...where were you...?" Asked Alya

"Nothing I got up late..." Replied Manik indifferently.

"Okay, then guys lets go to the canteen.."

"What Canteen.......but Manik practice..." Asked Abhi

"What practice...?"

"Manik you know right Nandini has asked us to reach early and we are already late and now you want to go to the canteen.." Asked Dhruv.

"Dhruv I didn't have my breakfast and one thing I am not gonna change my ways for anyone...Okay...Cabir lets go.."

Cabir who had been silently watching all this went behind Manik happily because all he could think was of those lovely Aloo Parotas.

"Manik are you sure she won't make a fuss of this.." Asked Navya anxiously.

"What can she do...she will do nothing ....just come guys..." Replied Manik whereas the other helplessly followed him.

Reaching the Jam Room they could hear someone singing, Everyone was curious about who it was but, no one knew the emotions going through Manik's heart.

"Main jaan ye vaar doon

Har jeet bhi haar doon

Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon

Saari hadein maine meri, ab maine tod di

Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

Aa o... aa...

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya

Bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kahaan

Hum kaafiron ko Khuda 

Hasratein ab meri tumse hai jaa mili

Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

Not able to control anymore Manik opened the door harshly which made Nandini stop and whereas the others were shocked to find that the owner of the melodious voice was Nandini.