Chapter 12

Getting up the next day Nandini looked towards her left to see that Manik has already got up. 

Hearing the sound of the shower she got up. Making up the bed she quietly left the room.

Closing the door to his bathroom Manik turned around to see that the bed has already been made. Sighing to himself he got ready trying to keep his mind away from His little wife.

Everyone looked up to see Manik coming down the stairs. Standing in front of them Manik looked at Cabir to see him trying look behind. Looking back and finding no one Manik asked, 

"What?"

"Nothing" Replied Cabir

"Acha...then what were you looking behind me?"

"Nothing... nothing at all mein bas humara Manager ko dhoond raha tha." Replied Cabir

"How would I know?" Asked Manik

"Acha...then fine. I was just asking you because I saw her coming out of your room early in the morning and that too in a men's shirt." Cabir smirked at Manik and whereas his friends could look at Manik and Cabir in shock.

"So what?" Manik looked very much calm.

"What to do you mean by so what? Can you make it clear because we are getting other ideas?" Replied an aggravated Mukti

"What is there to explain? And what other idea did you get seeing her coming out of my room." Replied Manik

"Right ek ladki ne ek single boy ke room se aya and you know what's the best thing she came out wearing a boy's shirt. And you are saying that we shouldn't get ideas. Obviously, dude, we will get ideas."

"Listen, guys..." Manik was interrupted.

"Right Manik, you should explain to your friends' ki hum dono akele mein kya kiya."Turning around they found Nandini in traditional attire and she had a puja thali on her hand.Whereas Manik was mesmerized seeing her in a traditional red half saree with her hairs left open. But realising her words he came out of his admiring session.

"Nandini stop this nonsense."

"Acha baba shanth ho jao. Guys Manik's window is close to my bedroom. I forgot something at my room so since it's a shortcut I just took his window. Okay?" Clarified Nandini

"Did you guys hear? That's what happened. And I hope you guys can stop having your weird ideas." Said Manik

Finding the explanation satisfactory no one spoke a word.

"Where were you?" Asked Manik

"Ayyappa! mein to bhooli hi gaya." Moving forward Nandini stood in front Manik.Nandini was about to apply tika on Manik when he caught her hand.

"Nandini you know right that I don't believe in these kinds of things." Said Manik

"Please..." Requested NandiniLooking at her doe eyes he sighed.As he released her hand Nandini smiled and applied tika on his forehead.

"Tumhare yahan koyi murthy nahi ha na tho mujhe mandir jaana pada."

"Hmm..."

"Aab yeh loh prasad.."

"No need oh...oomphf.." Nandini stuffed the prasad into his mouth. Swallowing it he glared at her to which she smiled at him.

"Oh right....aap log bhi prasad lijiye na." Said Nandini looking to his friends who have been silent all along.

"Navya yeh lo and sab ko dena okay...I know Manik and his friends doesn't believe in all this but, tum tho manthe ho na." Said Nandini while handing over the thali to Navya.

"Okay." Said Navya taking the thali. And with that Nandini left.

Navya first handed over the prasad to Cabir, who took it without any delay. Anyways Cabir Dhawan never says no to anything that can be eaten.

Moving on she was about to give it to Mukti when she stopped her hand, "Navya, please... I don't..."

"Please for me." Requested NavyaNodding at Navya helplessly she took the prasad. And after that Navya distributed it to all.

"Okay, then I think we guys.."

"Buddy yeh watch." Asked Dhruv. Everyone looked onto his hands to see a ladies watch.

Taking it in his hands Manik immediately understood to whom it belongs to.

"This is Nandini's." Replied Manik

"Manik you can give it to me since I have to return the pooja thali to Nandini." Said Navya as she put her hand forward.

But, Manik surprised everyone by taking his hand backwards."

Guys don't you think it's time for payback." Asked Manik as he looked at the watch with a smirk.

"What are you gonna do buddy?" Asked Dhruv knowing very well that the look on Manik's face screams trouble."

We'll see. Nandini Murthy, you are yet to see the Monster Manik."

*******

Okay, guys, that's a short update. But, there will be another update soon. So, don't worry. And I am sorry for the late update. And I have posted a pic of what Nandini's watch look's like. The next update is gonna be exciting. Hope you guys like this chapter. Vote.Comment.ShareYours Geeth