Chapter 1

"Ally did you ever dream of living in a big city?" I asked my best friend even though I kinda already know the answer to my question.

Allison's future is set, hell maybe her great grandkids might be already set no matter what. Allison's parents came from wealthy family, as in old money but still they chose to live here eventhough they can live anywhere in the world.

"Never thought of that actually but I guess it's because I always known that I belong here and I love it here." She answered.

I guess she is right, there's nothing wrong in this town if you belong in one of the elite but if you are like me, dirty poor me always ridicule by others because her mother is slut who can't keep her relationship longer than a week. 

Who knows the saying 'The apple never falls far from the tree'? Yeah I can't seem to break that so instead I thought of the phrase 'If you can't beat them, join them. I haven't found the correct phrase for it but the meaning is if that is what they want to see then so be it. I don't owe them an explanation nor I have to defend myself to them. What is important is that I know myself.

"Why you ask?" I felt her eyes on me for sec and went back to the road.

I sigh. We only have a half a year before the senior high school end but still I don't anything planned out.

"There's nothing for me here." I said softly, the answer was more to myself that to her.

"I could ask daddy to..."

"Please stop Ally. Don't say that again." I stop her from saying it. Hanging out with her was enough for Ezio, her twin brother  to hate me now she wants to ask her dad, the mayor of our town, a favor. I can already see it, Ezio will have a fit once he hears it.

"Ally it's enough that Ezio accusing me of getting in your school through your dad's help, remember." I saw Ally winced like she remember the very first time Ezio throw some insults at me, accusing me of giving sexual favors to his dad in return of getting in to their exclusive school.

I stop Ally from defending me so we let Ezio think worst of me after that. I didn't even explain that I got through scholarship.

"Speaking of Ezio, I think he said he is not going home tonight he has a date with Carla so we have the house all to ourselves, especially the pool. You know what why don't you sleepover." She grinned.

I smirk, I guess shes getting tired of playing referee. Whenever we hang out in their house Ezio make it a habit to annoy me in every way.

"That sounds good I'll just call mom but unfortunately I don't have swimsuit."

"Don't worry I have some that I haven't use yet."

My mouth dropped when she showed the swimsuit that she haven't used, I totally get why she haven't.

"Jeez Ally now I know why, they're all skimpy." It's just enough to hide that tiny patch of heaven down below.

I put one bikini piece on my head. "See it will pass as an eye patch."

"Come on, just pick one already. You don't have to be concious. We're alone, well except for the servants."

"Alright." I give in and pick the most decent one, a two piece black bikini, it was classic swimsuit that you have to tie around your body to hold it in place.

Once I got out of the bathroom Ally drag me to the pool so I won't change my mind.

"Come on let's race, 5 laps?"

"Yeah right after if I'm going to beat you, you're in a freakin swimming team." She even compete with the other schools and won some medals. 

"Alright. Why don't you just time me."
She grab her pocket timer and hand it to me.