Chapter 9

"You're not going. You're drunk already." Ezio followed me.

"I'm not... See." I tried to walk straight
but failed. "Damn the pavement is not leveled."

"You're drunk that's why. Pavement is fine, you're not."

"I am not." I poke my finger to his hard chest then. "Did I ever tell you have nice chest?" I run my hand to it.

"Damn I really need to get laid, it's been so long..." I stop when I realized what I was doing. I remove my hand and step back. "Are you staying for the night?"

"Yes."

"I don't think I have anything in your size." I said in matter of fact.

"It's fine. You know I sleep naked."

Oh boy don't I know that, but ofcourse I do

"You can't sleep naked next to your kid."

He shook his head. "Oh my god, Kim, if you can hear yourself right now. You're so drunk it's ridiculous."

"Quit it, I'm not drunk. You were the one talking about sleeping naked."

"I'll sleep in your room, you want to get laid right?"

"Huh?" What, I'm confused.

Ms. Watsons open the front door. "Will you two get inside right now. The whole neighborhood already knows about your supposed clandestine activities for tonight."

The she look at Ezio "She wants to get laid so why don't you give her that."

I am pretty sure there is something wrong with that statement but I ignore it.

"Thanks Ms. Watsons." I went inside to get ready.

.......

Ezio distastefully look at me from head to my heels.

"Go change. You're not going."

"Ah I'm sorry you're not my father."

"But I'm the father of your kids. Do you not feel ashamed that you are leaving your kids to get laid."

"Because you are taking them away from me. Might as well get knocked up tonight with stranger so no one can take away the baby from me!" I shout at him. All the pent up anger rising from within.

"And how dare talk about you. You were the one getting laid while I'm giving birth to them."

I tried to punch him but he caught my hands.

"Because you didn't bother to tell me that you were pregnant. Five years Kimberly. You took that five years from me and then what, you show up and say long time, no see." I looked down coz I can't bear the disappointed look he is giving me.

"I know that now that's why I'm giving our kids. What else do you want from?"

"Look at me Kim."

I shook my head.

"Please look at me." He tipped my chin.

"I want you to fight for them. Don't leave them like you did to me."

"I'm not leaving them. I'm just giving them to you. I know it may sound crazy and uncaring. You have everything Ezio, you're getting married and I know you, so I know she is good and kind. You have the closest thing to a family, our kids could have." I pull myself away from him and I wipe my tears.

"Don't worry I won't do anything that will bring shame to our kids." I pick up my purse and climb downstairs.

........

Ally and I end up in a classy bar.

"I think Ezio and I, we're going to alright. He can give my kids something I can't give."

"And what is that?"

I sign and mouth 'keep em coming'

"Proper family. I can't give them that coz I will never get married. Hell I don't even date or get laid." I chuckled. "Pathetic right?"

"No one's stopping you."

"Your brother did."

"Screw Ezio."

"Screw Ezio." I giggle "I like the sound of that." I rest my head on Ally's shoulder. "I miss him so much. I try to touch myself like he do but it's not the same. Should I seduce him? Do you think I can do it?" Ally didn't answer so I turned to the bartender.

"Hey..." I look at his nametag. "Hey Jared. Do you know the fiancee of Ezio Salvatore?"

"Claudia Carlson, Daughter of Senator Carlson."

I turn to Ally "Is that her name?"

"Yup."

"Tell me Jared who's prettier, me or that Claudia Arson?" I asked him

"Carlson."

"Huh?"

"Carlson not Arson."

"Yeah it will be Arson is she hurt my kids." I turn my head to Jared again. "So?"

"You are definitely. Bossman is crazy if he can't see that."

I frowned "Bossman?"

"Please call him now to pick us up." Ally said to the bartender.

.......

"Let's go home." Ezio pull me gently to him. "Can you walk?" He whispered. I feel his warm breath on my skin.

"Stop, it tickles."

"Just wrap your legs on my waist so I can carry you to the car."

I jump him and wrapped my arms and legs around him. I buried my face on the crooked of his neck.

I hear him talk to Ally but their conversation didn't sync in to me.

I felt my clothed sex touching the buckle of his belt and it turns me on.

Ezio hissed when he notice me grinding myself to him."Stop moving."

"But it will soak through your shirt." I moan.

"It's alright baby." He run his hand on m back.

"Just go home Ezio." Ally said to him.

"Bye Ally... Bye Jared." I mumble against Ezio's neck when I feel walking out the bar.