Chapter 3

"You look like you got a very nice good night sleep Kim." Ezio said as soon as Ally and I walked in the kitchen to have breakfast.

"And good morning to you too brother." Ally mocked his brother. "Please can you leave my bestfriend alone."

"Absolutely not, we're on tryst and relax Ally I'm just stating a fact that Kim look like she is well...loved."

Ally frowned at what Ez said. "Well loved? If that's what your word for an insult free day yesterday well then go ahead and do that everyday, my bestfriend surely will appreciate that."

Ezio put his arm on my shoulder. "So baby what do you want for breakfast? Coffee, tea or me?"

"Does that line ever work?" Ally giggle as she puor two cups of coffee for us.

"What line still works on your bestfriend?" Ezio asked her.

"Ah Hello guys Yoo-hoo I'm right here." Waving my hands to both of them.

"Kim... She doesn't like guys that talk to much, you look beautiful today is so passe. To her... Show me how beautiful I am to you." Ally wiggle her eyebrows. "Did I get it right?"

"Like ravish her?" Ezio gave a monkey eat shitting grin... Or a... Pussy lickin grin.

"Why you're suddenly interested?" Ally asked him.

"Come on Ally don't push your luck. What matter is we have a truce." I tapped her shoulder.

"Tryst." Ezio corrected.

"Truce not tryst. Seriously brother are you twelve... Tryst... To think you're a top student in school." Ally mocked him.

"Come on Ally Rome wasn't built in a day."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ezio asked me.

"Only Kim can say some outrageous phrase. You just have to make sense of it."

"So it is... Slowly but surely... We'll make a baby. Is that it Kim?"

Ally's coffee burst out from her mouth.

"Jeez Ally dramatic much." I commented as I handed her some napkins.

"Lucky you don't have a brother who is spilling some crazy shit like he's been sniffing some expired coal or something." She then pointed her finger to Ezio. "Believe me, daddy will hear about this."

"Come on Ally, Your dad don't want to hear some nonsense." I told her and send a warning look at Ezio.

"What I meant to say earlier is, don't expect your brother to change overnight. Atleast he dialed down the insults to teasing." I explained.

"Well it's uncomfortable, what's next? You two dating? Ha impossible, I'm not going to share you with him, that's never gonna happen."

I pressed my lips together and secretly glance at Ezio. I don't know what's going on his mind but clearly it is affecting his sister. Ally can get a little possessive and protective than usual but I guess it is because I am her bestfriend. I understand how hard it is to find a real friends with her status. Not to mention she has to share with her brother for attention if ever whatever this is deepens.

"Come on Ally that sounds outrageous. Me and him dating?"

She look at me and Ezio.

"I guess you're right, with all that insults he threw at your face. It'll be a miracle is he get a single date."

I saw Ezio's jaw clenched before leaving the kitchen without a word.

"Ally why don't cut him some slack. I'm glad he is trying."

"Don't you think it is kind of plot to hurt you?" What she said made me wonder.

"God I hope not Ally that would be the cruelest thing he could do. Pray that it's not."

.........

My hope was in an record breaking low as the school bell ring and the reason is him. Ezio never looked my way not even by accident. It was like last night never happened and now I'm contemplating if I'm going to hangout with Ally in their house.

I took my phone in the bag and send a message to Ally that I'm running some errands today. She knows errand is a code for house chores as it wasn't the first time I bailed because of that.

I was walking in the hallway when suddenly someone grab my hand and pull me boys bathroom.

"What the..." I stop myself from screaming when I saw Ezio holding my hand.

The door opens and nerd guy from math club enter the room. He look at me and Ezio and to our clasped hands.

"Not a word Callahan and make sure no one enters." He ordered to the poor guy.

I didn't ask Ezio why or how. Everyone knows they own the school so no one tries to detest him, he is basically ruling them.

"So this is what a boys bathroom looks like." I look at the graffitis on the walls. There's a huge creative sign written 'school slut list' with the names written below it.

"Is my name on it?" I asked him

"I never bothered to check, why?"

I look closely. I never thought there was a ton of sluts in school or I never really thought of the word slut because it is hurtful to say.

What is a slut anyway? How a girl fall on that category?

I look at Ezio. He was studying me again.

Ezio is everything... To me atleast... Before he is like a star that I cannot reach. Pathetic as it is to secretly lust your bestfriend's brother even after the tsunami of insults he threw my way. 

If one of the category slut is its wayward moral compass maybe I do fit right in.

I took a black marker in my bag.

Ezio watched me wrote my name on the wall.