Chapter 11

Walking on the park with Ezio with the kids on our sides was a like a dream.

And a bit awkward.

He is about to be wed to someone else and here we are playing like a happy family.

Kudos to Ezio for having guts to show us in public. Some men especially the politicians tries to hide all the dirt under the rag but not him. Instead he flaunts us around.

There was two old woman who came to us, and asked who are those two cute little angels. They are one of those gossip mongers strolling in the park looking for some juicy news to talk about during their tea meetings.

Oh I have no doubt we'd be the talk of the town, especially when Ezio proudly introduce the kids to the two old lady.

"Ez about the kids stuff, should I call someone to uninstall the bedroom set now?" I was hoping he doesn't need to take the kids away from me. Awful as it may sound,  it was a perfect alibi to be seen around me.

"No need, I changed my mind." He answer but never taking his eyes away from the twins playing in the jungle gym.

"Eric get down from there!" He yelled when he saw his climbed so high.

"So when is the wedding?" I asked him.

"Claudia wants to be a June bride. It's just a political marriage, there's nothing special to it."

Ezio hissed when he saw Erica fall. She quickly got back up and dust the dirt on her dress and then climb back up.

"Relax, I didn't raise a bunch of ninnys."  I held on his arm and then he sit back next to me.

"I am planning to apply as nurse in the nearest hospital."  I informed him.

"You don't have to work. I can support us, just stay at home and take care of our kids." He held my hands and squeeze it.

"I don't want trouble Ez. I don't want Claudia to make a scandal especially when we're with our kids."

"You don't have to worry about that. She will never bother you. Trust me."

"Don't you think we're going to fast again. It was just yesterday we were shouting at each other's heads." I chuckled.

"What can I say? You make me crazy for you." His head was slowly leaning forward.

"No PDA Ez." I set the first rule.

"Fair enough." He stood up and clap his hands and call the twins. "Let's to go to the ice cream shop now! So I can kiss your mom at home." He said the kissing part just for my ears to hear.

......

"Where is my son?" Mr. Salvatore asked. We were having dinner with Ally and her boyfriend.

"He got called in the office, something about some documents to be signed." I said. I feel their eyes glued to me so I focus my attention to the twins.

"So did he spend the night here?" Ally question.

"Yes Auntie, dad slept it mom's room. He said mom was sick so he inject her with vitamin C." I blush red when Eric
said.

"Huh...Vitamin C." Ally giggle.

"Can we not talk about it. It's inappropriate."

"Points for Ezio for not using the birds and the bees talk." Todd chuckled.

"Why vitamin C inappropriate mommy?" Erica asked.

"Coz honey just like that daddy said that Vitamin C is for adults only. How about you tell Auntie that we all went to the park."

"I guess it went well." Mr. Salvatore said.

"Yes, we're good. I decided I'm just going stay at home with our kids just like he wanted."

"That's good. Working in a hospital with a complicated time schedule isn't good for a mom with two kids."

.........

I woke up when the bed dipped and an arm pulled me in.

"Relax, it's just me." Ezio whisper

"Who opened the door for you?" I asked him.

"Ms. Watsons."

"I forgot that you need your own set of keys." He stayed silent and rest his head on my chest.

"Did you have dinner?" I run my fingers through his hair.

"I had a dinner meeting with my party-list... Ugh there's so much work and with Claudia and the wedding..."

"Let's not talk about Claudia especially when we're on our bed." I stop him.

"I missed you at dinner." I chuckled when I remember what Eric did. "Eric blabbermouth Vitamin C on the table."

"How did they take it?"

"They just laugh it off."

"Sorry I was swamped with work. I also forgot to hire someone for the soundproofing of our room."

"I know, I understand."

"I don't if I can keep up with all that is happening." He confessed. "There's so much pressure, my political adviser said for you and the kids to come out on the open. I don't want to hide them and it's not right expose them too. I'm torn Kimberly. It was just yesterday that I thought all my plans were rock solid."

It was breaking my heart to see Ezio so broken and I am the one to blame for it.