Chapter 10

I woke up with soft whispers of Ezio and the kids. He didn't let them get near me for I am naked under the sheet. He lied to them that I am a little sick and a bit contagious, then told them to go downstairs to have some breakfast.

He jumped back to bed and kiss my shoulder.

"Lying to our kids already."

"I'll do it a hundred times just to have more time with you." I feel him slowly entering inside me.

"Did you lock the door? They have a habit of bursting inside the room without knocking. Just like you, entering without pressing the tiny button."

I feel his chest rumble against my back when he laughs.

"Was I to loud last night?" I gasped when he plunged deeper and hit my wall.

"You and I both i think. We seriously need to soundproof our room." He said in between kissing my neck.

Our room?

"Is this going to be a regular thing?"

"Definitely a regular thing. Why you don't think so huh?"

I gasped when he hit my wall then he pull slowly then slam right back in. The sound of our flesh hitting together echoes inside the room. I bit my lip to stop me from moaning.

"Answer me baby or I'll stop this." He whispered in my ear.

"No, no, no  please don't stop." His hold on become tighter while one his hand find its way between my legs.

"Baby I want to hear it." He nuzzle his nose on my neck, his warm breath tingles my body.

"Say it baby." Ezio groan, increasing the speed of his thrust.

"I'm yours Ezio. Only yours." I say between moans. 

"Your mine Kimberly and I'll never let you go again." Ezio's movement was a like it came from a stringy tangled emotions. Fear, anger, lust... love.

Even in the hype of lust I still manage to think and ask myself. If this turns into a regular thing, am I ready to be his mistress? I don't have to think long for that. Anything just to have him even in a short period of time was more than enough for me.

"Yes." I screamed repeatedly.

"I'm coming baby." Ezio faster the bed shakes, headboard banging against wall and the foot of the bed probably doing permanent damage to the wood flooring.

"Give it to me." I hold on to what I can grab and wait for his release.

He buried his face on the crooked of my neck then I felt his warm release inside me.

"Mommy are you alright? I heard you scream." Our heads turn to the closed door.

"Why were you screaming 'give it to me'.?" I look at Ezio my head still fuzzy I can't think straight.

"I'm giving your mom injection." Ezio answered while catching his on breath.

"Injection! Was the needle huge?"

"Only mom can tell how big the needle is. It's pretty huge in my opinion." Trust Ezio to come up with a naughty answer.

"What did you inject to her daddy?"  Eric asked again.

"Vitamin C."

"Mom force us  to drink vitamin C."

"Well this vitamin C is pretty special. It is only for adults." Ezio chuckle.

The door knob jiggles

"Why is the door locked?"

"So your mom won't escape the injection." Ezio answer. "Listen son why don't you go downstairs. I have to inject more vitamin C to your mom to make her feel better. Then we will all go to the park then eat ice cream."

"Yey I will tell Erica about it." Then we hear Eric's footsteps fade away.

I face Ezio "Vitamin C, really?"

"What? Clever am I right?"

"Your vitamin C is very dangerous. It forms into a baby." I reminded him if before he got me pregnant even with the use of protection what more without it.

"Then I have to inject you more of it so it'll be a sure thing." He trace his thumb around my face.

This is the part where lovers say I love yous to each other but we never come to that point. We only have 'I think I'm in love with you' and we only said it once.

I move closer to his body and bury my face on his chest.

"If you want that second injection session we have to move our butts now before the other comes knocking on the door." He runs his hand to my hair.

"Do you have the strength for it?" I asked.

"Baby never doubt your effects on my body." Ezio hummed.