Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys!

Okay, just to make things a little clear I am NOT (sorry) a Dramione shipper. I am a Romione shipper. But because I made this story with my friend Cheryl, who is a HUGE Dramione shipper and her only ship, we made it Dramione. Sorry if you're not a shipper... I just pretended the Ron bits were Draco and the Draco bits were Ron, no offence Dramione shippers! This story was made by my friend Cheryl and I, so give her credits too! So here's the short fanfiction. Hope you guys enjoy it!

•••

Hermione Granger walked up to the Gryffindor common room. She sighed and flopped onto the couch. What an exhausting day-- she couldn't wait to get into bed with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.

As she closed her eyes, a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Hermione!" She turned and saw Ron Weasley walking into the common room. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the ginger-haired young man. He grinned an elfish smile and sat down next to her. "Hey, Ron. What's up?" Hermione smiled back. She'd always had a crush on Ron.

"I was thinking-- as there's a Hogsmeade outing weekend tomorrow, would you like to come with me to lunch? Just the two of us." He asked. Hermione blushed, secretly thrilled. He was finally asking her out, after all these years! "Let me check my schedule. I might have promised Ginny I'd walk with her. Or it could have been Cho. Um--" She turned to her large, book-filled bag and peered inside. "I'm free." She turned back quickly, tried not to sound so enthusiastic.

"Great!" Ron smiled again. "See you tomorrow!" He stood up and bowed, making Hermione giggle. He walked into the boy's dormitory, whistling.

Hermione stared at his back until he disappeared around the corner. She ran to the girls dormitory. Oh, what a day to be excited for.