Chapter 13

So Draco and Hermione were officially happy again. Ron had stopped trying to get Hermione back. Now, it was down to lavender to get Ron back.

Lavender had borrowed some Amortentia (love potion) from Romilda. She was planning to give some to Ron.

In the Great Hall, Lavender spotted Ron sitting alone at the Gryffindor table, munching on a chicken leg. She walked over to Ron.

"Ron!" She gushed, the potion his behind her back. She turned so the potion was right above the glass of Pumpkin Juice he was drinking.

Ron stared at her. "Uh. Hi, Lavender."

"So, Ron..." Lavender started to pour the potion into the drink. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out tomorrow?"

"Sorry, Lavender. We're over." Ron reached for his Pumpkin Juice just as Lavender finished pouring it all in. He put the cup to his lips and frowned.

"My juice smells weird. Like not bad weird. Good weird, like flowers, not pumpki--"

"I think it's okay, Ron." Smiled Lavender impatiently. Ron shrugged and drained the cup.

"So, Ron..." Lavender smiled sweetly as he put down his cup. "How are you?"

Ron looked around, blinking confusedly. then he turned to lavender, his eyes shining. "Lavender!" and wrapped his arms around her. Lavender squealed in excitement and hugged him back.

"So I guess you would like to go out tomorrow?" giggled Lavender.

"Anywhere with you!" gushed Ron passionately.

Lavender giggles again and led Ron away.

Hermione and Draco looked at them, smiling and sighing, and left together too.

•••

A/N: This ending is so

So

So

Cheesy.

I had no idea how to end it so I just ended it 😂😏

So this is the end of "A Dramione Fanfiction" and I'll be posting another authors note later so tysm guys 👽

🌑

🌒

🌒

🌔

🌕

🌖

🌗

🌘

🌑