thirteen

18+

The feelings of hot, sweaty bodies against each other, is never something Brian thought he would like. But tonight, with the alcohol running through his system, he doesn't seem to mind it.

He bites his lip seductively, a look crossing over his face as his gaze is on Jordyn, who dances beside the nerd. Both laugh drunkenly, dancing like there's no tomorrow. Despite being close, neither touch, with the exception of Jordyn's hands grazing Brian's hips.

Soon though, the music changes, as does the lighting, the tone turning from upbeat to lust, as a slow song begins. People grind against each other, others making out on right on the dance floor.

The two teens chuckle, their breath smelling of liquor. Jordyn bites his lip happily, hands slowly running over Brian's white shirt, before his fingers become caught in his belt loops. His tightens, pulling Brian fairly closer than before.

Each loses their sense of time, Brian slowly wrapping his arms around Jordyn's neck, laying his head onto Jordyn's chest. His heartbeat echoed in his head, it beating quickly. Brian shrugs it off though, believing it's from the alcohol the two consumed.

Jordyn feels his body go numb, his breathing heavy as he finds himself staring at Brian, both eyes finally meeting. A magnetic pull brings the two closer, Jordyn tilting his head to the side. As moments pass, their lips ghost over each other, before bright light is turned on, forcing everyone to separate, some groaning as the light creates a painful headache.

"Club is closed! Get the fuck out!"