sixteen

The sun hides behind the clouds, afraid to show its true beauty. Sadly, it also ruins the soft tone it gave the world. However, the sun hiding never destroyed the mood between the Brian and Jordyn, both laying on the hood of Jordyn's car, topless and sweaty. Despite the cold wind hitting their skin, they're still hot.

"When can I see my tattoo?" Brian wonders aloud.

"Just look at mine," Jordyn groans, sitting up with a quiet moan. He turns his body away from Brian, allowing him to see what should be his own tattoo. The design is very simple, as only two sentences are on his back. It's "Stay gold." repeated twice. "The only difference is yours is more like a typewriter. This is more cursive than anything." Brian nods quietly, letting his hand trace the Leo sign on Jordyn's lower back.

"Why that, though?" Brian mumbles, making Jordyn turn, now facing him.

"It's from my favorite book, and I also hope that your hair will stay gold forever." A grin forces itself on Brian's face, feeling Jordyn's hand combing through what he called "gold."

"It's not gold," Brian argues.

"Let the moment happen," Jordyn shushes him, beginning to scratch Brian's head. Brian can only sigh, leaning into his touch as time stops once more.