fifteen

18+

The sun glows softly across the horizon, the colors creating a beauty the could never be described with words. Brian can only think of one word for it though. "Beautiful."

"I love coming out to look at it," Jordyn talks quietly. He leans up against his car, staring across the grassy fields. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

"'We'?"  Brian repeats him, a confused expression on his face. He turns his body, looking at Jordyn.

"I said 'we', yes, " Jordyn admits, taking in a heavy breath, nodding his head. As he lets out the breath, he asks, "Are you okay with that? Me and you?" His eyes avert Brian's, afraid of how he'll react. Silence is the response he's given before Brian gives out a quiet answer.

"I'd like that." Jordyn bites his lips, feeling like a kid with a crush again. He lets out a quiet laugh, before turning to Brian. He moves until Brian's bum is against the front of the car. His hands slowly grip his slim waist, forcing the two closer. Brian can only wrap his arms around his neck, swallowing the thick saliva in his throat.

"I want to show you a new feeling? Is that cool?" Brian nods his head without a moment to think. A smile grows on Jordyn's face, before he places his lips against Brian's.

A cold wind pushes past the two, making them shiver a moment. The cold disappears though, as the kiss grows heated, Jordyn sucking on Brian's tongue to pull a moan from his mouth.

No words are spoken between the two, only sounds of pleasure moving across the grassy fields. Jordyn pulls Brian's white shirt off, skipping past the wrap around his chest before kissing down his slim figure, stopping at times to create a hickey or two.

As he lowers more, Jordyn finds himself in front of a bulge in Brian's pants. He stares up, finding a blushing Brian, who's jelly under Jordyn's touch. Without breaking eye contact, Jordyn kisses the bulge softly, receiving a quiet whimper in response.

After an eternity of teasing, Jordyn slowly unzips Brian's pants, pulling both that and his drawers down. Brian can only groan, happy his manhood is free from its restraints.

That feeling is overpowered by pleasure, the man becoming moaning mess. His mind goes blank, blood in his veins being replaced by pleasure, as all he can think of is Jordyn's mouth on him.