fourteen

y'all want me to post the last chapters? i'm in a mood

The two teens walk down the streets drunkenly, Jordyn deciding to buy a pack of beers at a random gas station they stumbled upon. Despite the cashier knowing they were underage, he allowed it, as he had "accidentally" gotten an extra twenty when Jordyn paid him.

Now, the Jordyn and Brian lean against each other, hiccups and giggles escaping past their lips. Soon though, Jordyn loses his footing. He falls, pulling his friend down on top of him. Despite landing roughly, a laugh escapes him, Brian following too.

"Sorry," Jordyn giggles, opening his eyes. Despite the happy mood, the tone slowly changes, both males letting their smiles drop. Instinctively, Jordyn traps his bottom lip between in teeth, admiring all of Brian's features up close. With hair spun like gold and eyes like blue topaz, Jordyn is in a trance. Despite both beginning to sober up, the scent of vodka is still heavy on their breaths.

"Can I kiss you?" The question slips past Brian's lips, a surge of confidence running through him. His hot breath hits the athlete's face. He thought it would disgust him, but he seems to get more intoxicated.

"Hell fucking yeah," Jordyn grins, before Brian smashes his lips against the latter's. The kiss is sloppy, yet gentle. Both moan quietly in ecstasy, their saliva mixing between their lips.

Soon, Jordyn leans up, forcing Brian to sit on his lap, the athlete taking the lead. He bites at Brian's lip, pulling away from a moment. A whimper escapes Brian before his mouth is invaded by Jordyn's tongue. A porn-like moan escapes his mouth at the feeling, Jordyn's finger going between Brian's belt loops.

When Jordyn pulls away, he chuckles happily, making Brian give a look of confusion. "We're two faggots, making out in the middle of a sidewalk." Brian raises a brow before looking around. As it sets in, so does the blush in his cheeks. He jumps up, making Jordyn bust out in laughter, loving the reaction.

"What if someone had seen us?!" Brian exclaims, looking for stragglers in the night.

"You still would've kissed me," Jordyn grins, slowly standing up. He stumbles slightly, but regains his balance, the handsome smile still in his face. "What's the time?" he wonders.

"Almost five. Why?"

"Because I want to drive you to my favorite place."