LOONA Heejin scenario (1)

Since no one is requesting I'll just write a story on my own,
requesting can be done on the first page or messages for anyone who missed it!
I would also appreciate it if you would vote and comment on the chapters!

Title: we'll get through this together
Idol: Jeon Heejin (LOONA)
Genre: fluff
Warnings: none, just one curse word (gender neutral)

Title: we'll get through this togetherIdol: Jeon Heejin (LOONA)Genre: fluffWarnings: none, just one curse word (gender neutral)

—————

Dating Heejin obviously wasn't easy, I mean sure there were good parts to it if you count just dating her, but it was basically all bullshit in the industry. Everything between you was going smooth, Heejin was getting way more popular with her group, you were getting more popular as a solo artist too. and even though you had little to no time together you were still absolutely in love with her. And she was head over heels for you too.

Meeting her at the award show was one of the best things to every happen to you, you were just an awkward mess, and it became even worse when you realised that you were sitting next to LOONA, more specifically Jeon Heejin, your girl crush since that she was released as the first member of LOONA. You certainly didn't expect anyone to talk to you. It already came as a surprise when you even got to talk to Chungha, who was sitting on your right. But the best part definitely was when Heejin started talking to you, it wasn't anything major, just telling each other how much you like each other's music.

It was behind the scenes where it really started, the both of you started talking way more, about friends, family, favourite food and way more stuff. The both of you hit it off way to well, so you exchanged numbers, texted until five in the morning and started meeting up. Eventually you both started a secret relationship which neither of you regretted. If you had to be honest, that was one of the best days of your life.

you had just hit your six month anniversary when everything went wrong, you two were just planning on going out to a nice, cheap restaurant, eat a little bit. Then go to a nice park and have a walk while admiring the cherry blossoms that were starting to bloom. Everything you planned went perfectly that night. You brought her back to her dorm, gave her a goodnight kiss and made your way home, a lovesick smile on your face.

You had never expected to be trending on Naver the next day, you just woke up, made some coffee and made your way downstairs when your friend texted you.

'Y/N, do you already know?'

You furrowed your brows and flopped on the couch, putting down the mug of steaming hot coffee and quickly texted her back.

'Know what?'

You texted back, putting on the TV and zapping through the channels, hoping on maybe finding a cartoon to start your day off.