LOONA Jinsoul scenario (1.3)

Title: Too Late
Idol: Jinsoul (LOONA)
Genre: mostly angst
Requested: yuh (too lazy to put the ppl in who requested so from now on it's just yes or no lmao)
Warnings: none (gender neutral)
Credits to original gif creator!
She's so smexy istg CUT ME WITH UR FLAWLESS JAW MA'AM

!NOT PROOFREAD!

       JINSOUL FROWNED AS SHE SAW NAYEON SITTING ON YOUR LAP IN THE CAFETERIA

       JINSOUL FROWNED AS SHE SAW NAYEON SITTING ON YOUR LAP IN THE CAFETERIA. The said girl's mouth wide open from laughter as you told her a lame joke. She couldn't help the glare that formed towards the other girl, her nails digging into her palms because of anger.

       "Earth to Jinsoul!" Yves practically yelled in her ear, startling Jinsoul.

       "Jesus Christ Sooyoung, can you be any louder." Jinsoul grumbled, playing with the food on her tray.

       "Stop being so gloomy. You've been like this ever since Y/N and Nayeon started dating. Finally found out that you like them?" Yves looked at Jinsoul with a small, teasing smile on her face.

       Jinsoul scoffed at her. "I don't like them Sooyoung! How many times do I have to say it for you to get it through that thick skull of yours?"

       "Girl you're just lying to yourself at this point. You are one hundred percent jealous." Chuu mumbled just after she swallowed some of her food.

       "I hate you guys so fucking much honestly." Jinsoul huffed at them.

       They both rolled their eyes at Jinsoul and looked at her, clearly annoyed because of the continuous denying on Jinsoul's end.

       "Okay fine. I'm jealous, that's literally all. They haven't even looked my way since they started going out with Nayeon. Y/N was my best friend, but now they're just gone because of some stupid girl. It's unfair." Jinsoul mumbled apprehensively, not wanting to get teased.

       The two girls just looked at her in sympathy. "Maybe you should put more effort into your friendship. It's basically always been Y/N putting in all the effort. Just approach them and talk to them, no biggie." Yves plopped a french fry into her mouth after finishing her sentence.

       "While that cow is sitting right there with her? Absolutely not!"

       "Well aren't you lucky then. The cow is leaving with her friends right now, Y/N is all alone for you to approach." Chuu said, looking at Jinsoul with a supporting smile.

       "Go get them tiger!" She shouted after Jinsoul who immediately got up to approach you.

       She stood behind you nervously, too shy to actually say anything. It had at least a week since you both had a normal conversation with each other, you were always too focused on Nayeon. Little did she know that you had your attention on her a lot of times when Nayeon wasn't talking to you. You were trying so hard to keep your thoughts off of the platinum blonde haired girl, yet they always drifted to her in some type of way.