BLACKPINK Rosé scenario (1.1)

Title: coachella (idk anymore man)
Idol: Rosé (BLACKPINK)
Genre: angst in the first half, neutral in the second half (?)
Requested: no, had this idea for a while now tho
Warnings: (gender neutral)
Credits to original gif creator!
!!I wanna make it clear that I have no fucking idea how airports work since I've never been at one not have I ever been on a plane so if it's incorrect then bare with me pls!!
The way that this is gonna be the longest one yet, I'm so sorry lmao💀 also Roseanne strangle me with your gorgeous hair pls

(Not proofread, deal with the mistakes.)

You look at the little stick in front of you in disbelief, then looking over at Chaeyoung who was patiently waiting for your reaction

"Are you serious?" She nodded quickly, holding her hands in front of her face nervously.

You walk over to her and embrace her. She quickly hugs you back and starts sobbing in your shoulder, not expecting you to react like this.

"Hey calm down baby... we're gonna get through this. We're gonna be parents, isn't that exciting?" You pull out of the hug, cupping her cheeks and making her look at you.

"But what am I supposed to do? YG is gonna kill me, we've just really started gaining international popularity. I can't just halt all of my actions because of a pregnancy!" She hysterically got you, harshly gripping your hands for support.

You pull her into you again. "We're gonna be okay Roseanne, I promise." You kiss the top of her head and rub her back to console her.

You have no idea how it actually happened. You always made sure to wrap it up and Roseanne took birth control. You didn't hate the idea of having kids with Roseanne, you always wanted a family with her. But not this early when the both of you were at the height of your career.

As a member of BLACKPINK, Rosie had no time to take care of a kid too. You as a worldwide successful solo artist definitely didn't have time for it either. Yet you didn't want her to get rid of the baby growing in her stomach. It would be the smartest thing to do, you know that. Yet you couldn't get rid of something that came out of the love you two share for each other.

"My parents are gonna kill me Y/N, you know that they don't believe in sex before marriage." She hysterically cried in your chest, your heart broke at her worry.

"Then marry me. Rosie I love you, I love you so much and I want to have a future with you and only you. I can't imagine myself with anyone else other than you. Let's spend the rest of our life together." She pulled back, looking at you with more unshed tears in her eyes.