LOONA Chuu scenario (1)

Title: If I Could Turn Back Time
Idol: Chuu (LOONA)
Genre: angsty in the beginning, fluffy at the end
Requested: yep, by @ChuuWithCarrotz thanks for the request!
Warnings: bit of cursing (female reader)
Idk if y'all know the artist Cher (shame on u if u don't lmao) but it's gonna have to do with the song 'If I Could Turn Back Time' so y'all could listen to that and right away ease yourself into Chers music cuz its great!
Not proofread, all credits to original gif creators!!

Title: If I Could Turn Back TimeIdol: Chuu (LOONA)Genre: angsty in the beginning, fluffy at the endRequested: yep, by @ChuuWithCarrotz thanks for the request!Warnings: bit of cursing (female reader)Idk if y'all know the artist Cher (shame on u if ...

"Hey honey! I'm going out with a few friends! I'll be back around midnight!" Your girlfriend, Jiwoo shouted from the living room.

You sighed in annoyance. Since a few weeks ago, Jiwoo has been going out continuously with all of her friends. Leaving you all alone in the shared apartment the two of you had. She was never around anymore, you felt like her friends had become an even bigger priority than you - her girlfriend of two years.

"Of course you're going out again! When are you not going out!" You shouted back at her from the kitchen, where you were making a batch of cookies in the hopes of keeping her home to eat them with her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jiwoo asked as she walked into the kitchen, looking at you with a clueless expression.

You laughed in disbelief, "Are you serious Jiwoo? You're never around, and if you are then you're only texting with your cute little friends. Am I even you girlfriend anymore?" You harshly turned around, putting your hand on your hip and glaring fiercely at her.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes at you, "You're overreacting Y/N, I don't hang out with them that much. Are you gonna keep me away from my friends now? Because that's really selfish."

You seethed in anger now. How dare she say that you are overreacting when she is never here? You played it off and gave her a slightly strained smile, but she thought nothing of it. You were gonna get the fuck out of here, you couldn't have a relationship like this anymore. It was like nothing was there anymore except for neglect.

"You're right baby, I'm overreacting. Have fun with the girls." You waved her off, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek before turning back to your cookie dough.

As soon as you heard the door slam you abandoned the cookie dough. Throwing off your apron, you storm up the stairs right into your shared bedroom. You walked up to your closet and took out two duffel bags, stuffing all of your stuff in them and zipping them up.

You were done with it. If she thought that here friends were more important then so be it. You weren't gonna let yourself get neglected like this anymore, you knew that you deserve better than someone who doesn't even bat an eyelash at you anymore. Nor notice whenever you feel down and just need some of her love or attention. You didn't need someone in your life who didn't even make time for you to just do some cute couple things like it should be.