APINK Eunji scenario (1)

Title: Vocal nodules
Idol: Jung Eunji (APINK)
Genre: fluff cuz I'm a soft bitch honestly
Requested: yasss, by @CimFamBiebs !
Warnings: teeny tiny bit of cursing lol (gender neutral)

Title: Vocal nodulesIdol: Jung Eunji (APINK)Genre: fluff cuz I'm a soft bitch honestly Requested: yasss, by @CimFamBiebs !Warnings: teeny tiny bit of cursing lol (gender neutral)

You sighed as you unlocked the door to you small apartment, happy to be home from work, and very tired. You had a very demanding job which made you work irregular hours and very long hours, always leaving you drained of energy when you came home. You walked into your apartment and put down your keys on a little table in the hallway. Taking off your shoes and your jacket, you made your way to the couch, only to see a small figure sitting on it, staring blankly in front of her. You smiled at first seeing her sitting there, but your smile turned into a frown when you saw the dried streaks of tears on her cheeks.

You had met Eunji in a coffee shop, you ran right into her when you were getting to work. You had been late and your boss had warned you about the consequences if you were late one more time. Without even looking at her you apologised and continued on your way to work. Little did you know that you bumped into Eunji of APINK, you bias group. You encountered her again two weeks later, she still remembered you from when you bumped into her and approached you. And the two of you connected very well. Four years later the two of you have been dating for approximately three and a half years.

"Eunji? What's going on, are you alright?" You asked as you hurried over to her, sitting next to her on the couch and pulling her into you while pushing some hair out of her face. Tears flooded her eyes again as soon as you asked her and now she was crying into your shoulder, wetting your graphic tee. "Eunji talk to me, what's going on?" You asked her again, wanting to know why she was here on your couch crying at three in the morning. She pulled away from your shoulder, refusing to look you in the eyes.

"I have vocal nodules." She muttered in a silent voice, tears still falling down her cheeks. You cupped her cheeks and wiped away the tears that were still falling. You pulled her into you again and hugged her. "The company isn't allowing me to promote with the girls for at least six to twelve weeks, they want me to rest and the girls now have to take over all the high notes last minute and do it all without me even when the whole song is almost finished." Her voice breaking several times as she pushed out the sentence, she felt guilty, you realised. She always made sure to push herself as much as she could to do the best for the group, but this time she pushed herself too much, and she felt like she let the group down because of it.

"Baby... Stuff like that happens, alright? They won't blame you for anything, you know that they love you and they know that you're dedicated as hell." You told her as you pulled out of the hug, cupping her cheeks again and stroking them with your thumbs, trying as much as you could to comfort her. "It's just not fair, why does it have to happen now that we were so close to releasing the song? Now everything has to be changed and maybe the comeback will be delayed because of me. It isn't fair to them." She blames herself again, her eyes drifting down and fiddling with her fingers. "Eunji look at me." You said, tilting her head up, but she still wouldn't look at you. "Look at me." You demanded this time. She looked right into your eyes, hers were still glossy from her tears. "None of this is your fault alright? All of this isn't a problem for them, Namjoo and Bomi will just sing your parts. And changing the choreography from six to five isn't all too much of a problem. Don't stress too much alright? They would never blame you for putting in as much effort as you can. Stuff like this happens with your job." You comforted her, she weakly smiled at you and nodded.