Chungha scenario (1.1)

Title: wrong (don't judge my titles)
Idol: Chungha (solo artist)
Genre: medieval au! Fluff, angst (gender neutral)
Warnings: slight mentions of suicide

Title: wrong (don't judge my titles)Idol: Chungha (solo artist)Genre: medieval au! Fluff, angst (gender neutral)Warnings: slight mentions of suicide

It was wrong.
Chungha and you knew that, yet the both of you did it, and continued it.
A hidden affair, a forbidden affair.
You, a simple commoner dating the crown princess, the woman that would take over Korea together with her assigned spouse.
You couldn't take that, and you absolutely hated it, you hated how your relationship couldn't be public, and you hated that you were just a commoner and not a rich, sophisticated person that could convince the king of marrying his daughter.

——————————

You met her at a cliff, you could hear her sobs while you were climbing up, you had no idea who she was yet you knew that she was absolutely stunning, even looking from the back.
But you were confused, she looked rich and well mannered, why would she be standing at the edge of the cliff?
You walked up, making your presence known by the ground crunching under you sandals, she turned around like the speed of light and looked at you with frightened eyes, stepping back a bit closer towards the edge of the cliff.
"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you in any way, this is just my usual spot I guess."
She looked relieved, yet still wary of your presence in front of her.

You tilted your head at her, and stepped two slow steps forward, she didn't move and so you fully took them.
You sat down onto the soft grass and looked at her with questioning eyes.
"M'lady, why would a beautiful human being like you stand here at the edge of the cliff out of all people?" You asked her, still confused at why she was here, standing where you stood once.
she blushed and cleared her throat, trying to make it look like she wasn't crying.
"You wouldn't understand." Was all she said, her angelic voice cracking.
"You could try to make me understand, I have more then enough time to listen. Besides I don't even know who you are, so I wouldn't really be the one to judge." You replied, trying to get her to voice her thoughts in the hopes of making her feel safer, since she was still nervous around you.
"You don't know who I am? Everyone knows who I am." She voiced, now also confused.
Your eyes widened, assuming that she has a high rank you stood up and bowed profusely, hoping that she wouldn't get you killed.

"I'm sorry m'lady, I never meant to offend you in anyway." You said while bowing 180 degrees.
She let out a slight chuckle at your behaviour and told you to comfortably sit back down.
"It's okay, you probably haven't really seen me anywhere, my name is Kim Chungha. I am the crown princess of Korea."
You were about to stand up again when she signed you to keep sitting, you obliged and sat back down again.
"I'm very sorry that I didn't recognise you princess, it's just that I have never seen you before, I've only heard tales and stories. Yet they don't do your beauty justice." You silently muttered, scared of saying something wrong.
she sat down in front of you, still a few metres away, but seemingly more comfortable then a few minutes ago.
"It's okay, and thank you for the compliment, you really are too kind." She told you, a slight smile on her face, making you grin.