Chapter 22

So um hold onto your wigs!

Jeongin stood outside the bar, looking at it nervously. It wasnt exactly a bar that you would want to go to.

Usually old men came just to get sucked off or gamble in the back rooms.

Jeongin heard stories of people going inside and getting drunk off their asses and waking up in Japan.

But Jeongin didnt care. Jeongin wanted to get drunk off his ass and end up in Japan. Jeongin didnt want to feel the pain anymore. Jeongin just wanted to forget everything. Jeongin was being stupid.

And as soon as he entered the building his innocence was gone.

It was full of sweaty bodies and the horrid smell of alcohol filled his nose.

There was half naked and completely naked people around the room. Some passed out on the floor, other drunkenly dancing.

It was only one in the afternoon.

And as he squeezed through the crowd, multiple people grinding on him in the process, a certain someone caught his eye.

It was Jisung. He was sitting at the bar, downing a whole bottle of some weird liquid.

Jeongin walked up and sat in the seat next to him. "Nice to see you here" Jeongin nonchalantly said.

Jisung turned his head and looked at him. His eyes widening upon seeing the younger sitting next to him in a bar.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked pouring himself a shot of vodka.

"I needed an escape from reality" Jeongin sighed. Jisung paused midway of him lifting the cup to his lips.

He placed the cup softly on the table, turning his seat. His eyes studied Jeongin before he gave a sad laugh.

"You found out" Jisung said softly, looking down at the cup.

"I've known for weeks" Jeongin said sniffling, trying not to cry, "I found out the day after it happened"

"I'm really sorry, Jeongin. We all wanted to comfort you but Chan told us you didnt know" Jisung informed looking at him.

"I figured. He hasnt even told me, I was waiting until he did but I guess he was never going to. It only made it hurt more" Jeongin said a small tear rolling down his cheek.

"Why are you here?" Jeongin asked changing the subject.

Jisung lowered his head, "Minho" He whispered.

"We've been seeing each other a lot. But more as friends with benefits rather than a relationship. I mean all we ever did was kiss, multiple make out sessions with turned to giving each other hickeys. That's all" Jisung stated.

Jeongin could only nod, he didnt know what was going on between the two but it must've been bad if Jisung was here.

"Yesterday, he came over. Only he seemed distant. He wouldnt talk to me, or sit next to me, he didnt even look at me. Then he said something that shattered my heart" Jisung took a deep breath.

"He said he found someone else. He described them as breathtakingly beautiful, that they were funny and understanding. They loved everything he loved." Jisung paused taking a shot of the drink he poured.

"It was a girl. He has a girlfriend. He told me that he knows his sexuality now. He says that he's fully straight and nothing can change that." Jisung ended the story, taking another shot.

Jeongin let the words fill his head, and he could hear the hurt and sadness behind every single one.

"Well," Jisung sat up straight, "Let's forget about the sad things and drink"