Chapter 35

Jeongin exited the bathroom, fixing the sleeves of his white hoodie and straps of his overalls.

He saw Jimin still sleeping peacefully and decided to ruin that. Slipping on some black ankle high socks he carefully got on Jimin's bed, standing up.

"Hey Jimin!" Jeongin shouted jumping up and down on the bed, shaking the sleeping boy.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up" Jeongin repeated as Jimin moaned and tried to hold onto something to stop him from bouncing around the place.

"Jeongin, it's like 6 in the morning" Jimin whined grabbing his pillow and tossing it at the younger who kept on jumping on his bed.

Jeongin caught it and fell down onto the bed, straddling Jimin, and hitting him with the pillow.

"It's actually 12 and you're suppose to give me a tour" Jeongin stated hitting Jimin with every word he said.

"Okay, okay! I'm up" Jimin said holding up his arm to block the hits. Jeongin laughed, stood up and jumped off the bed allowing Jimin to get up.

"Jesus, you remind me of Jungkook" Jimin mumbled, stretching out his arms.

"You know Jungkook?" Jeongin asked a smile still plastered on his face as his hand dropped to the side still holding onto the pillow.

"You know Jungkook?" Jimin asked, repeating the same question.

"Like Jeon Jungkook? If its him then yeah. He's dating Taehyungie hyung." Jeongin stated scratching the back of his head with his free hand.

"Huh....small world. I wonder why we havent met" Jimin said shocked at the fact Jeongin knew his best friends.

"Do you know Jin hyung? He owned a cafe not too far from where I lived" Jeongin stated placing the pillow back on the bed.

"Wow" Jimin said looking in his drawer to find some clothes to wear, "I was always there...if we met we could have been great friends"

Jeongin smiled wider, watching Jimin make his way to the bathroom.

"Who said we couldnt be great friends now?" Jeongin asked. Jimin only shrugged.

"From here on, I declare you my bestfriend" Jeongin stated placing his hands on his hips.

Jimin laughed at his cuteness, "Really?"

"Yup! Now get ready, our friendship starts with this tour"

"Okay, okay"

Jeongin sat on his bed playing games on his phone. Waiting for Jimin to get out the shower felt like hours, which made an impatient Jeongin giddy.

"Hey, you ready?"

Jeongin looked up from his phone and saw Jimin standing infront of the door.

"Yah! Let's go" Jeongin said excitedly jumping up and following Jimin outside.

Jimin laughed and shook his head following the jumping boy down the hall and down the steps.

"Okay, where to first?" Jeongin asked clasping his hands together.

"How about the school cafe? The hot chocolate is really good" Jimin moaned just thinking about it.

"Dude, the cakes as well. Oh god, they are so good you dont even understand"

Jeongin laughed and linked his and Jimins arm together. "Well then lead the way"

And together the two skipped their way to the cafe. Yes they skipped.